It's just a threat, lets wait it out
1 (11.1%)
I have a gun, I shoot birds
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Banana fanna fo fanna

Obligatory liberal comment:

7.1 billion for a fabricated right-wing conspiracy threat, but only $xxx for yyy!!!?!?!? WHAT AN OUTRAGE! IMPEACH BUSH!

Charlie

Lol, I don't know. For our luck if we don't spend money on it then we will get it. So...Hell if I know, I say nuke it!

Lmao

-Charlie

iago

"How will they blame THIS on the terrorists?" -My teacher

But anyway, I don't think I (or anybody here) is qualified to make this call.  I would want to talk to somebody who studies disease trends, especially flu trends (with no political or financial motivations for their opinion), to see what they think of it, and I'm sure that's what the government did, so I will trust them. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Charlie

iago, that is a good point. If politics influence's the doctor that study's it, it would make their study biased. I don't know though, because most doctors do have their own beleifs so it could fall either way still.

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on November 02, 2005, 02:22 PM

But anyway, I don't think I (or anybody here) is qualified to make this call.  I would want to talk to somebody who studies disease trends, especially flu trends (with no political or financial motivations for their opinion), to see what they think of it, and I'm sure that's what the government did, so I will trust them. 

According to the fun article they said that the avian flu can't go person to person (yet), it has to be transmitted by bird.  They are anticipating the possibility that it WILL become contagious between people. 
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 02, 2005, 04:10 PM
Quote from: iago on November 02, 2005, 02:22 PM

According to the fun article they said that the avian flu can't go person to person (yet), it has to be transmitted by bird.  They are anticipating the possibility that it WILL become contagious between people. 

Do you know how the flu virus can mutate to end up person-to-person?  I sure don't.  That's why I'm not going to comment on how possible it is or isn't (or fill out the poll).  It's silly to ask people in a community like this whether or not a virus is going to mutate. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

I need to use that against* people that talk about evolution.

*not really against, maybe when talking to them about evolution?...I dunno
(ré-bun-dance)