• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What'd you do for Halloween!?

Started by Networks, November 01, 2005, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Networks

I trick or treated (I am 17). The ironic thing was 6 year old kids were giving ME candy. I did it for like 30 min - 1 hour. I got KANDEE. And then me and 3 other friends decided we toilet paper the shit out of my friends house, so that was fun. Best $2 I've ever spent at WalMart :D (12 rolls).

CrAz3D

uhm, bought a printer & then went home & spent 3 hours trying to get everything to work correctly on it...it still isnt shared over the network :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

I took my sister trick-or-treating for an hour and twenty minutes or so.

Wasn't too fun, but wasn't a hassle. I never liked TOT when I was a kid, I was over it like after a block. So. :\

Networks

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 01, 2005, 04:10 PM
I took my sister trick-or-treating for an hour and twenty minutes or so.

Wasn't too fun, but wasn't a hassle. I never liked TOT when I was a kid, I was over it like after a block. So. :\

Gotta go with friends man, going alone is always gonna be boring!

Falcon[anti-yL]

There was a thunderstorm here so I didn't do anything :(

UserLoser.

Allison and Christina came over...then later that night I went to Alexis' house...haha

UserLoser.

Quote from: Networks on November 01, 2005, 04:00 PM
I trick or treated (I am 17). The ironic thing was 6 year old kids were giving ME candy. I did it for like 30 min - 1 hour. I got KANDEE. And then me and 3 other friends decided we toilet paper the shit out of my friends house, so that was fun. Best $2 I've ever spent at WalMart :D (12 rolls).

12 rolls? Uhhhh that's like nothing unless he has an extremely small house and yard

WoOdTroll

Instead of doing what Networks did, I bought myself a big bag of O henrys, and a flat(24) of budwieser. Besides getting really drunk, I had fun with roman candles and other fireworks.

muert0

I went to the bar and got smashed and played pool. Good thing it fell on $1 drink night.
To lazy for slackware.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Topaz

Egged and TP'd a rich(er) neighorhood :)

Explicit

Quote from: Topaz on November 01, 2005, 06:14 PM

While you were at it, you should have mowed their lawn, too. Rofl.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

jigsaw

I went to erotic zone ball, lots of naked girls, half naked girls, it was a blast - i ended up having a 4-some with my buddy tom and 2 girls we met, we did a true highfive tag team on these beautiful broads.  GLORIOUS.

hismajesty

Quote from: Topaz on November 01, 2005, 06:14 PM

...That type of thing is why I'm ashamed, and embarrased, to be a teenager.

Forged

got out of class around 8, drove home, and hung out with my girlfriend and her sister.  After a long night of nothing I went to sleep.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself