• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hmm, in need of a new printer

Started by CrAz3D, October 30, 2005, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

I'm liking this HP Photosmart one I stumbled upon...14 seconds for a regular picture seems super nice...& $170?...I'm down with that.

Thoughts anyone?

EDIT:
As being suggested by a Staple's associate, I'm lookin at the HP 1610 now.  An all-in-one device that is looking pretty dandy at around $130
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

rabbit

There's a color printer at Best Buy you can at Best Buy for $30.  The color and black ink cartridges total to $40, so anytime you need to replace the ink you can buy a new one and save $10.  Very efficient.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

hismajesty

and then sell the printer on ebay. Haha, link rabbit, link!

Explicit

I'm in need of a printer also, so can you provide a link, rabbit?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Charlie

Deskjets are oka, My parents have the same one. It's nice but the cartridges are major expensive. Better off buying a whole new printer than you are to buy a color cartridge.

-Charlie  :D

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Charlie

Yeah that is a decent looking printer, for that price I wouldn't mind buying one myself! Good bargin too. Don't tell me crazed, your a bargin hunter.
Lol.

-Charlie

CrAz3D

Quote from: Charlie on October 31, 2005, 10:07 PM
Yeah that is a decent looking printer, for that price I wouldn't mind buying one myself! Good bargin too. Don't tell me crazed, your a bargin hunter.
Lol.

-Charlie
Extremely so.  I was looking @ the HP 8250? that was alot nicer for only like $170 (after rebates)...but I was told it eats ink like mad & was recommended this one by a Staples employee that I was talking to online @ my F150 forums
(ré-bun-dance)

Charlie

The 8250 is one of the big boxy ones aint it? Yeah, if it is they do eat ink like mad.

I'm a bargin hunter too, you should see me when I go to buy computer shit, I bring like ten ad's with me and i'm like "Well they have it hear for 39.99 I'll just have to go here." Then they match the price :D
They lose money when I go to there stores Lol :D

-Charlie.

Meh

Quote from: rabbit on October 31, 2005, 05:48 PM
There's a color printer at Best Buy you can at Best Buy for $30.  The color and black ink cartridges total to $40, so anytime you need to replace the ink you can buy a new one and save $10.  Very efficient.
The ccartridges that come with printers have very little ink them which is why the printer and ink is so cheap.

Hitmen

Don't buy ink in stores. You can get it online for like $5/cartridge.

Charlie

Really? Please link that, I have seased to ever find cartridgesfor like 5 bucks a peice.