• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What is your fav car?

Started by QwertyMonster, September 24, 2005, 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Forged

You drive a nissan, everyone must laugh at you when you pull up to a gas station.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Forged

Cars suck in general, expecially rice burners. There are few cool looking cars, and none of them come from Asia...
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Hitmen

Cars are lame in general, but lately I've been seeing a disturbingly large number of a very disgusting looking nissan in an ugly yellow color on the road around here. I'm not sure exactly what model it is (I can't seem to find pictures of any of them that aren't taken from a retarded angle, but I think it might be the Z)  but whoever designed the abortion of a car needs to be shot.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Forged on September 25, 2005, 10:45 PM
Cars suck in general, expecially rice burners. There are few cool looking cars, and none of them come from Asia...

Right, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped

UserLoser.

Quote from: powered by nissan on September 25, 2005, 11:50 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on September 25, 2005, 11:44 PM

Right, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped
very true +1 Id take the 175 k skyline over most cars, plus who cares about ford mustangs, they are the most overated pos ive ever seen, they cant handle if there life depended on it, they have a shitty braking system, above all black people put them together in detroit, so my ? is why would you drive one

Mustangs indeed are much overrated.  They're good (well, >= Cobra are) for going fast in a straight line, woo whoo.

shout

I like my 1988 (I think) Honda Civic hatch back. It's a little ugly, but it gets uber gas miliage, the only thing I needed to do was change the oil since I got it.

shout

Quote from: powered by nissan on September 25, 2005, 11:59 PM
Quote from: Shout on September 25, 2005, 11:55 PM
I like my 1988 (I think) Honda Civic hatch back. It's a little ugly, but it gets uber gas miliage, the only thing I needed to do was change the oil since I got it.

go under the car get a 14 mm socket wrench find a nut by the bottom of your engine lossen the bolt then start loosening it by your hand lklet the oil drain out then take the oil filter out then reoil your new oil iflter out it in then out the oil pan bolt in then pu new oil in then let it settle in then turn on car

I'm saying I have changed the oil. If someone can't change their own oil they should not have a car. :/

shout

Nissan is going to hate this statement: Although the civic is better, I drive the Neon more. It has a better stereo which I am too lazy to move, plus I don't want to put more miles on the civic than I have to before the neon shits itself.

Explicit

Anything that can get me from point A to point B will suffice. Anything else is unnecessary, since I don't need it to survive.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

David

I love you kids..

Quoteamerican cars suck the ford above me sucks even more, theyre so ugly and unreliable and cant handle for shit, the nismo z tune skyline is my favorite

Yeah, my car sucks, 150k miles on no rebuild of the engine or transmission, damn thats shitty...

QuoteRight, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped

QuoteType: Inline-6, Twin-Turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 169 (2771)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 6800
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 399(540) / 5200
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Length × Width × Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): 3526 (1600)

That is a Nismo Tuned Skyline, nice heavy ass car...

QuoteType: V8,  Supercharged
Displacement cu in (cc): 330 (5410)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(367) / 6000
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 500(678) / 4500
Redline at RPM: 6500
Length × Width × Height in: 182.8 × 76.9 × 44.3
Weight lb (kg): 3350 (1521)

That is a STOCK Ford GT, 35k less, 100 more lb/ft torque, and it weighs 200lbs less, now imagine someone taking the time to tune and TT a Ford GT.

QuoteEnjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped

And I would love to see your Maxima take my Mustang. And if you happen to come across the October 2005 issue of Mustang Enthusiast, take a look at page 88.

Car Stats:
- 1987 Mustang GT Convertible
-  5.0L H.O. SFI [ Twin Turbo ]
-- 700+hp // 730 ft/lb tq

I bet it didn't cost 170k, it's street legal running at 550hp, and I'm positive that the little skyline tuned by nismo can't stand up to a real car like this.

k
gg

Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

UserLoser.

Quote from: David on September 26, 2005, 06:53 AM
I love you kids..

Quoteamerican cars suck the ford above me sucks even more, theyre so ugly and unreliable and cant handle for shit, the nismo z tune skyline is my favorite

Yeah, my car sucks, 150k miles on no rebuild of the engine or transmission, damn thats shitty...

QuoteRight, rice burners do suck.  Just because a car is imported doesn't mean it's a "rice burner".  The term "rice burner" is used to describe cars which have like unmatching body parts/kits, huge exhaust tips that do not belong, chrome tail lights, spinners, underglow, ect.  Sure, Nissans are not the most reliable car, but a Honda is probably the most reliable car out there.  Don't worry, it's typical for kids like you guys to talk all big about your muscle cars that your daddy owns, and make fun of imports such as these, sigh.  I'd like to see some of these Ford Mustangs race a Nismo tuned Nissan Skyline.  Enjoy that funny feeling in your ass after you get raped

QuoteType: Inline-6, Twin-Turbo
Displacement cu in (cc): 169 (2771)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 6800
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 399(540) / 5200
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Length × Width × Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): 3526 (1600)

That is a Nismo Tuned Skyline, nice heavy ass car...

QuoteType: V8,  Supercharged
Displacement cu in (cc): 330 (5410)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(367) / 6000
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 500(678) / 4500
Redline at RPM: 6500
Length × Width × Height in: 182.8 × 76.9 × 44.3
Weight lb (kg): 3350 (1521)

That is a STOCK Ford GT, 35k less, 100 more lb/ft torque, and it weighs 200lbs less, now imagine someone taking the time to tune and TT a Ford GT.

And I would love to see your Maxima take my Mustang.

Um, I don't drive a Maxima.  I don't know where you got that from.  Here, check out this thread on supercars.net.  Oh, and about handling, this article makes it pretty clear to whoever was talking about the 350Z earlier.  Sorry buddy, your little car daddy gave you won't do the job.  And if you're going to still argue over handling and such, oh please, this is AWD your GT is RWD - you have to be stupid to not know which handles better.

CrAz3D

Quote from: powered by nissan on September 25, 2005, 11:50 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on September 25, 2005, 11:44 PM

very true +1 Id take the 175 k skyline over most cars, plus who cares about ford mustangs, they are the most overated pos ive ever seen, they cant handle if there life depended on it, they have a shitty braking system, above all black people put them together in detroit, so my ? is why would you drive one
I like how you called someone racist for not liking imported cars when you go & say that you don't like cars built by black people because the black people don't make good cars.
Hmmpft, I wonder who the REAL racist is
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

David

QuoteSorry buddy, your little car daddy gave you won't do the job

My Mustang I bought, thanks though dumbass, it cost me $3,000 , and I took out a $5,000 loan so I could build up credit.

QuoteUm, I don't drive a Maxima.

If you actually take the time to read all the posts, nissan said he drives a Maxima.

QuoteAnd if you're going to still argue over handling and such, oh please, this is AWD your GT is RWD - you have to be stupid to not know which handles better.

I didn't say anything about handling, I know for a fact that any AWD car outhandles my mustang, or the majority of other mustangs. I've taken rides in my friends Evo and I know how quick they are, how tight they can take those turns. But I also know that if I we were to go to the local strip with the mustang in that article, and your 'Skyline' that the skyline would have no chance.

And if you think I was meaning that car in the magazine was mine, I never said it was, I was just pointing it out.

And your terminology is wrong, the term 'rice-burner' refers to the japanese cars that would race near the rice fields and were so low they would cause the rice to burn.

Think before you speak, or type for that matter.
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

UserLoser.

Quote from: David on September 26, 2005, 09:09 AM
QuoteSorry buddy, your little car daddy gave you won't do the job

My Mustang I bought, thanks though dumbass, it cost me $3,000 , and I took out a $5,000 loan so I could build up credit.

QuoteUm, I don't drive a Maxima.

If you actually take the time to read all the posts, nissan said he drives a Maxima.

QuoteAnd if you're going to still argue over handling and such, oh please, this is AWD your GT is RWD - you have to be stupid to not know which handles better.

I didn't say anything about handling, I know for a fact that any AWD car outhandles my mustang, or the majority of other mustangs. I've taken rides in my friends Evo and I know how quick they are, how tight they can take those turns. But I also know that if I we were to go to the local strip with the mustang in that article, and your 'Skyline' that the skyline would have no chance.

And if you think I was meaning that car in the magazine was mine, I never said it was, I was just pointing it out.

And your terminology is wrong, the term 'rice-burner' refers to the japanese cars that would race near the rice fields and were so low they would cause the rice to burn.

Think before you speak, or type for that matter.

Dumbass?  Ok think who you're talking to because: a) I'm not a dumbass, and b) Your e-thugging isn't anything to be scared of, let's see you run your mouth and $8k 150k mile Mustang in real life.

We don't need a dictionary definition about "rice burners" or "ricers".  I know when other people see some Civic with chromed out tail lights and a big white spoiler on a green car, they're not talking about it burning rice in a field.  If you're going to be a smartass about things, just shut up and go away.

So which particular Mustang do you own your self?  I can't see some Cobra or Saleen going for $8k...

CrAz3D

I hear that Neons are one of the LEAST safe cars on the road.  The lawyer I work for mentioned that when he goes to seminars for car accident related things (he does personal injury so @ the seminars they'd go over what to look for before suing the car manufacture kinda thing, I guess)...anyways, he mentioned that they always refferences Neons in the seminars because they aren't built good.

Boo neon, yay for my F150 & Accord
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|