• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Please Read..

Started by David, September 13, 2005, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

You know, the whole "frequent stops at mcdonalds" , they have NO power, therefore unless they have a working grill, or start a bonfire every day, they have no way to cook food, they are either eating everything raw, or making the best of what they can.

-- This topic is done, well, my part in it is.
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

hismajesty

Invert

Quote from: David on September 16, 2005, 10:53 PM
-- This topic is done, well, my part in it is.

Your part is done because you don't make sense and you are asking people for free money.
If you care so much why won't you just invite them into your own home and breast feed them.

David

Invert, get your 30 year old ass off of BNET. And like I said, what are organizations like the Red Cross, or United Way doing. Looks like I make sense, they are asking for "free money" which is a stupid phrase, call it Donations, there is no such thing as "free money".
Geez, go code a life.

hismajesty

You've failed to tell us how a house with 3 working people can't afford a <$2000 debt. You said they eat out because they don't have electricity...what's electricty cost? I don't know, but it can't be more than $200 a month.

If there's only 3 people, and their meal costs (combined), say, $10, then that's $300 just for dinner (fast food, of course.) What about breakfast and lunch? Are they eating out then too? It'd be much cheaper to pay their electric bill and get microwavable meals, those 69cent personal pizzas, raman noodles, soup, or something along those lines. Dr. Phil ate mustard sandwiches when he was growing up, but at least he ate.

Edit: Why don't you invite them over for dinner, or take them out to dinner, or something like that?

Invert

Quote from: David on September 17, 2005, 09:15 AM
Invert, get your 30 year old ass off of BNET. And like I said, what are organizations like the Red Cross, or United Way doing. Looks like I make sense, they are asking for "free money" which is a stupid phrase, call it Donations, there is no such thing as "free money".

If you can't count let me help you... I was born in 1979, it's currently 2005.

_ 2005
----------

I am 26 not 30, I need 4 more years to get to that magic number. I'm also wondering where did you get that I was on Battle.net (BNET)? I believe I was 24 last time I was on battle.net, I don't play games there and I don't chat there, I don't even play any blizzard games.

I don't give money to the Red Cross or to Salvation Army I give them food and cloths donations. I give to them at least once a year.

Edit -> Also what is the difference between a "monetary donation" and "free money"?

David, save your self the embarrassment and stop posting.

K

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 17, 2005, 11:49 AM
You've failed to tell us how a house with 3 working people can't afford a <$2000 debt. You said they eat out because they don't have electricity...what's electricty cost? I don't know, but it can't be more than $200 a month.
Correct.
We have four people (and one guy's freeloader girlfriend who refuses to pay rent or move out) living in our house.  Our September power bill -- that's combined gas and electric -- was $140.

Meh

I cant see how people cant wrk themselves out of debt. I hate asking people for things. Since I was 11 I had a morning and evening paper round, as soon as I hit 16 I was working in McDonalds. I bought my PC, Laptop, phone, broadband, luxureys etc. Never ask for anything why do people have to freeload?

Soul Taker

Quote from: Meh on September 17, 2005, 02:47 PM
I cant see how people cant wrk themselves out of debt. I hate asking people for things. Since I was 11 I had a morning and evening paper round, as soon as I hit 16 I was working in McDonalds. I bought my PC, Laptop, phone, broadband, luxureys etc. Never ask for anything why do people have to freeload?
Not everyone can get normal jobs though.  30 Days showed that many people were only making about $5.50 an hour, no overtime.  Amazingly, though, at least one of the people shown in that particular episode supported 5 children on those wages.  No idea how that worked out though.

rabbit

Each kid had 1 outfit and rationed 2 cans of dog food per week.

(Obviously I'm lieing.)
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

David

Look at it this was Trust, if they are just barely cutting it each month, and one month they get, lets just use $200, $200 behind on bills, next month they have to try and make up that $200, and if they can't they are gradually becoming more in debt, and I've found a new solution which requires no donations out of anyone's pockets, I've made a GoogleAdsense account and just getting as many people as I can to click on my little 125x125 icon, so far it's made almost a dollar!

For those who want to help without giving "Free money" please click on the banner in the bottom left corner of ****
Geez, go code a life.

Arta

If google catch you doing that they'll close your account. You're not allowed to ask people to click on the ads.

hismajesty

Very true. I did that, but they didn't close my account. However, turns out you have to have tax information to collect the money so I didn't get my $100. :(

iago

Quote from: David on September 18, 2005, 10:45 AM
Look at it this was Trust, if they are just barely cutting it each month, and one month they get, lets just use $200, $200 behind on bills, next month they have to try and make up that $200, and if they can't they are gradually becoming more in debt, and I've found a new solution which requires no donations out of anyone's pockets, I've made a GoogleAdsense account and just getting as many people as I can to click on my little 125x125 icon, so far it's made almost a dollar!

For those who want to help without giving "Free money" please click on the banner in the bottom left corner of ****

There are companies designed for people with problems like that.  They'll give you a loan to pay the bills, no matter what your credit rating is. 

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Meh

Quote from: iago on September 18, 2005, 12:02 PM
Quote from: David on September 18, 2005, 10:45 AM

There are companies designed for people with problems like that.  They'll give you a loan to pay the bills, no matter what your credit rating is. 
Then break a finger each day you dont pay.

|