Started by Hdx, September 06, 2005, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hdx

yay, Blizzard released another useless patch :P
VerByte: 0xCD Unchanged
VerHash: 0x01010307
Binaries: Here
Patch log:
Quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- patch 1.13d
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Fixed a bug that prevented the training of infested terrans.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Newby

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hdx

God I wish they would tell us what tehre really doing under the hood :P
But when has Blizzard ever done that?
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Falcon[anti-yL]

I wish they would just release one big update fixing alot of bugs instead of releasing a new patch every few weeks to fix 1 thing.

Explicit

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 06, 2005, 05:05 PM
I wish they would just release one big update fixing alot of bugs instead of releasing a new patch every few weeks to fix 1 thing.

But doing that would take away their fun in tormenting Battle.net users like us. ::) sigh, it's going to take a long while for me to download the patch, considering I'm dial-up. :-\
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on September 06, 2005, 05:09 PM
But doing that would take away their fun in tormenting Battle.net users like us. ::) sigh, it's going to take a long while for me to download the patch, considering I'm dial-up. :-\
Yes.  It would take away their fun "tormenting" Battle.net users.  As opposed to the people whose fun is already gone because they can't make Infested Terran anymore.  You know, the *actual* users -- the ones with the official client?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Explicit

Quote from: MyndFyre on September 06, 2005, 06:00 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on September 06, 2005, 05:09 PM
Yes.  It would take away their fun "tormenting" Battle.net users.  As opposed to the people whose fun is already gone because they can't make Infested Terran anymore.  You know, the *actual* users -- the ones with the official client?

You're right.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

DeTaiLs

Now with the new online mineral hack its going to cause b.net to force another patch they never seem to end do they.

Newby

So, I guess you can blame the "hackers" for this, eh? :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Newby on September 06, 2005, 07:22 PM
So, I guess you can blame the "hackers" for this, eh? :P

nah u can blame blizzard for 1.13d but u can blame the hackers for the new patch comming 1.14 or 1.13e

Yegg

Well if there weren't hackers, then Blizzard would't be making their games "more safe". :)

Blaze

I don't think blizzard has ever released a patch revision higher then d...

You can blame hackers for 1.13.  More specificly, dt.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Blaze on September 06, 2005, 07:28 PM

You can blame hackers for 1.13.  More specificly, dt.

nah dt is not a good of a hacker as everbody made him out to be he just finds information then realses it to the public he took credit for morph hack and mineral hack when they where both giving to him

Blaze

Quote from: DeTaiLs on September 06, 2005, 07:32 PM

You can blame hackers for 1.13. More specificly, dt.

nah dt is not a good of a hacker as everbody made him out to be he just finds information then realses it to the public he took credit for morph hack and mineral hack when they where both giving to him

I know he just packages all the hacks into one DLL, but if he didn't release that dl on his site publicly, 1.13 wouldn't be out!
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Blaze on September 06, 2005, 07:34 PM
Quote from: DeTaiLs on September 06, 2005, 07:32 PM

You can blame hackers for 1.13. More specificly, dt.

I know he just packages all the hacks into one DLL, but if he didn't release that dl on his site publicly, 1.13 wouldn't be out!

b.net had enough information on it to patch it, dt put morph hack in inhale so he could tell everbody that he forced patch but b.net was already working on it because enough users had the hack he caused more of a problem then really anything, there was a big fight between titan and dt on the forums awhile back