• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Favorite Food

Started by Blaze, August 13, 2005, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Post your favorite Home-Cooked or Restraunt meal.  No fast food.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Spaghetti & garlic bread or steak & baked potatoe
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Peanut butter on a soft tortilla add a row of chips then do a strip of ketchup.  Add sausage/hotdog, Enjoy.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

R.a.B.B.i.T

* rabbit smacks Blaze
That's nasty.

Go pancakes with warm maply syrup and butter :P

hismajesty

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

R.a.B.B.i.T

Wait...like...you like chicken and waffles or you like chicken with waffles?

QwertyMonster

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

DeTaiLs

hismajesty

OK, since other people posted multiple ones I guess I will. I have a different favorite for each of our frequented restraunts, stuff I've been getting for years.

My main three favorite food types are Italian, Seafood, and Mexican. In that order. But with Mexican I just get tacos or something like that, so *shrug.* As far as Seafood I like just like lobster, crab, and stuff like that. My favorite type of fish is probably Mahi Mahi.

Italian is really what I actually know of my favorites, aside from like Manicotti (I love my moms), Stuffed Shells (I love my moms), and like lasanga and stuff. I like Capellini Pomodoro and Penne Mare E Monti a lot. Maybe with some fresh tomato and mozzarella with prosciuttio and foccacia bread as an appetizer, and then with  a cannoli, or even creme brulle if the restraunt has it. (This one Italian restraunt here serves it, even though it's a French desert.

---

I love when my mom makes french toast too, no restraunt has ever matched it. Also these Sirloin Burgers she makes, they're great. Hmm, there's just so many things I like.

QwertyMonster

oooh i feel hungry now! :D

shout

Things. That exist.

iago

Quote from: rabbit on August 13, 2005, 04:21 PM
Wait...like...you like chicken and waffles or you like chicken with waffles?

chicken with waffles.  Chicken existed before.  And waffles existed before.  But this is the first restaurant that put them TOGETHER!

It's a movie reference.  A non-existant prize goes to the person who can identify it!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

LOL DATS A RECEIPE FROM HARLEM. iago IS A NGR!

And is the movie "Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles: The Movie" hm?