• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

hey

Started by Riner, August 07, 2005, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riner

winbot help please can anyone hlep me get a winbot working for starcraft sharewarE?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Mmmm..not unless you're making it and are stuck on a specific problem with which you supply code and all of your attempts to fix it.

[edit]
And what's up with people wanting shareware winbots all of the sudden?

Riner

Well , i dont have any coding skills,, i just figured you could help me connect.. Because Madd0x Supercharged and EUB wont connect to it even if i change the hashes and such.. i was wondering since [vl]skywing had lets say ... 10000 wins on shareware 0 losses i was wondering if any of you guys would like to help?

LordNevar

This is a coding, and bot developement forum, this is not a swap meet to see if you can haggle something like that out of is.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Riner

well can anyone PLEASE help me?

Networks

Well if it adds to your wins on battle.net on a Stacraft account, it's winbots without cdkeys. *shrug*

Yegg

Shareware can play games, I know that for a fact. I guess no one bothers to create a winbot for this product, except for the more experienced people and/or the people with private bots. I don't think anyone can help you with this problem, your best choice would be to rip off some old winbot sources and implement SSHR into it. But don't release the program.

Riner

well your own members from vl no this and u cant get info? WOW thats odd?

LordNevar

You need to learn your place, you come here asking for something that probably only esists on a private level, and expect us to just give it to you. This forum is full of helpful information to help you figure out how to build one yourself. So why don't you start there first instead of just expecting us to just hand you one, and do it yourself.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

UserLoser.

It's done the same way you gather wins for your self on Starcraft Brood War.. What's the problem?

Riner

Userloser, i chagned the hashes for each bot that i tried for shareware hashes SSHR and they say invalid verison or something stupid and dont work.

LordNevar

Like I said, there most likely outdated with 1.11 and not set for 1.12 yet. I would advice making a new one from scratch and setting it for 1.12. Or just do what most people that are too lazy do, and take someone's source and modify it for there own, there's plenty of winbot sources out there to choose from. Though I wouldn't expect help if you choose that road and use someone elses.

Riner

i want help making a custom winbot for shareware can anyone help me with that? i dont no where to start .

Riner

Quote from: LordNevar on August 07, 2005, 02:43 PM
Like I said, there most likely outdated with 1.11 and not set for 1.12 yet. I would advice making a new one from scratch and setting it for 1.12. Or just do what most people that are too lazy do, and take someone's source and modify it for there own, there's plenty of winbot sources out there to choose from. Though I wouldn't expect help if you choose that road and use someone elses.
where are winbot sourceS?

Riner

this is the config for supercharged
[Settings]
Broodwar=false
;Set this is True if you wish to connect with Broodwar, False if not.

Server=useast.battle.net
;The Battle.net server to connect to. Ex: useast.battle.net

GameType=Melee
;Game type, Melee or Ladder

MaxGames=100
;Max games to play

Username1=riner
;Username for the first bot

Password1=blah
;And the password

CDKey1=*********
;Voided, muted, or working cdkeys can be used, no dashes.

Match1=Win
;If you want the bot to win, put Win, if you want it to lose, put Lose, if you want it to disc put Disc.

Username2=biglyfe

Password2=blah

CDKey2=***********

Match2=Lose
;Same things just for the 2nd bot.

;Remember both can get wins or losses in a melee game, but one must always lose in ladder.