Started by Riner, August 07, 2005, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yegg

Riner

can someoen just custom build me one please plase

MyndFyre

Quote from: Riner on August 07, 2005, 07:00 PM
can someoen just custom build me one please plase

Why should we waste our time for nothing in return?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Yegg

Maybe he thinks we're robots.

Kp

Quote from: Riner on August 07, 2005, 07:00 PMcan someoen just custom build me one please plase

Yes, this is quite possible.  However, the probability of such an event is vanishingly small, since you apparently aren't even paying attention to the people who tell you that this is not the place for you.

As for "know and cannot get info" (after correcting for atrocious spelling): you're completely missing the point.  It's not that we don't know how to do it, it's that we see no point in doing it.  As far as I know, none of us has a working winbot at the moment since they were all novelties at the time of creation, and were never updated.  Updating it would be relatively easy, but winbots are completely without value, so why would any of us expend the time to perform the update?
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Archangel

Well actually, i made a winbot for 1.13a that is not even compiled, but is just for fun, i wont distribute or give to no one. So have fun getting a winbot but not in this forums.
I'm not an Addict.

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Yegg on August 07, 2005, 07:30 PM
Maybe he thinks we're robots.
SHhhhhhhhh!! Don't let him find out...

Riner

You idiot 1.13a dont matter if you have one for that version.. i need one that will connect to 1.01 because that is starcraft shareware (SSHR) and you dont no nothign

DeTaiLs

I believe its know not no and i think u need to find your place on the forum befor you come on here and start demanding and calling people stupid

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: Riner on August 07, 2005, 11:19 PM
You idiot 1.13a dont matter if you have one for that version.. i need one that will connect to 1.01 because that is starcraft shareware (SSHR) and you dont no nothign
And yet you can't spell 'know' or 'nothing' (which is wrong, you should have said 'anythign').  Way to go.

Mystical

no help fo j00 buddy.. Leave...

QwertyMonster

I would build you a SSHR Winbot, but i'm lazy. Perhaps you should just get a winbot source code and add SSHR connecting?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Perhaps he's not smrt enough?

LivedKrad

When is this thread going to be closed?

Topaz

Quote from: LordNevar on August 07, 2005, 02:43 PM
Like I said, there most likely outdated with 1.11 and not set for 1.12 yet. I would advice making a new one from scratch and setting it for 1.12. Or just do what most people that are too lazy do, and take someone's source and modify it for there own, there's plenty of winbot sources out there to choose from. Though I wouldn't expect help if you choose that road and use someone elses.

How about you stop filling every post you make with insults, flames, and implied otherwise? He's looking for help in the bot development section, not for you to talk mad shit to him for no reason.

Riner:
I believe SSHR has a seperate verbyte from SC/BW, and note that there's no cdkey parsing.

|