• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hard to quote

Started by shout, August 05, 2005, 03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shout

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

QwertyMonster

Warrior

Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 05, 2005, 04:29 PM
Quote from: Warrior on August 05, 2005, 09:15 AM
Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 05, 2005, 03:46 AM
Quote me!

LOL IWIN.

LOL 2 LEVELS I WIN.

SUPER SUDDEN DEATH BONUS LEVEL LOL ONLY UNLOCKABLE BY BEATING THE PREVIOUS LEVEL'S MISSION IN REVERSE ORDER ON GODLIKE MODE AND DOING IT IN UNDER 0.5 SECONDS BUT I SPEED HACKED SO HERE I AM.

I WIN LOL.
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Blaze

Quote from: Warrior on August 05, 2005, 08:03 PM
Quote from: Shout Sucks on August 05, 2005, 04:29 PM
Quote from: Warrior on August 05, 2005, 09:15 AM
Quote me!

LOL IWIN.

LOL 2 LEVELS I WIN.

SUPER SUDDEN DEATH BONUS LEVEL LOL ONLY UNLOCKABLE BY BEATING THE PREVIOUS LEVEL'S MISSION IN REVERSE ORDER ON GODLIKE MODE AND DOING IT IN UNDER 0.5 SECONDS BUT I SPEED HACKED SO HERE I AM.

I WIN LOL.
You need help. :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Warrior

LOL U ONLY THINK YOU WONED BUT I AM ON THE BONUS LEVEL BONUS LEVEL WHICH IS HIDDEN UNDER THE BRIDGE IF YOU DO IT WHILE SUPER MARIO HAS THE INVULNERABILITY STAR BECAUSE ITS SURROUNDED BY A PIT OF FLESH EATING WALABIES WHICH LAY PARASITES IN YOUR EARDRUMS SO YOU CANT HEAR THE MAGICAL HORN WHICH GUIDES YOUR WAY UP THE MOUNTAIN OF ROFLCOPTER.

LOL I WIN THATS FINALS.

Topaz

YOUR MOM IS HARD TO QUOTE

shout

Quote from: Topaz on August 09, 2005, 03:47 PM
YOUR MOM IS HARD TO QUOTE

True. Seeing as how she has no idea how to use a computer, besides play WoW, I guess she would be kinda hard to quote.

hismajesty

Your mom plays WoW? What the hell?

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 09, 2005, 07:32 PM
Your mom plays WoW? What the hell?

She sees me play a game, wants to try it, and before I know it she is on my computer all the time playing it. So far: Simtower, Diablo, Diablo II, SimCity 4, The Sims, Doom III, Half Life 2, and now WoW. She has her own account, with a level 59 mage and 31 warlock. Compared to my 50 priest!

She plays horde on my server. She ganked me once.

shout

Quote me!

OMG ULTRA HIDDEN LEVEL THAT ONLY WORKS WHEN YOUR PROC IS OVERCLOCKED TO 5 GHZ AND YOU DO EVERY LEVEL BEFORE IT 100% IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED AND YOUR LEFT HAND CUT OFF AND YOUR MOUSE UNPLUGGED WITH THE CDROM DRIVE OPEN AND THE SOUND OFF WHILE JUGGLING A ROASTED DUCK WITH YOUR FEET WHILE DOING A HANDSTAND ON YOUR FREE HAND AND PRESSING THE KEYBOARD WITH YOUR TOUNG AND JESUS IS THERE DOING THE MACARINA WITH A GLASS OF WINE FROM FRANCE AND iago IS NAKED SOMEWHERE AND EVERY LIGHT IN YOUR HOUSE IS ON AND 10 CHEERLEADERS CHEERING AND 9 OVENS BAKING AND 8 OCTUPI SQUIRTING INK AND 7 CHAIRS HAVING SEX AND 6 GLASSES OF WATER ON THE TABLE AND 5 GOLDEN RINGS AND 4 BOTS ON BNET AND 3 TORRENTS DOWNLOADING AND 2 CDS IN THE CDPLAYER IN THE LIVING ROOM AND 1 INSTANCE OF WOW OPEN!

LOL I WIN.

Blaze

Damn, I had everything but that third cdrom drive. :(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No