• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Help with cleanslatebot.ocx

Started by SkullzeD, August 02, 2005, 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dx

Quote from: Yegg on August 03, 2005, 06:45 PM
I think someone should make a cleanslatebot3.ocx, even if it isn't CupHead.
200 look-a-like bots will be "coded" in 2006 alone.

Zorm

I happen to have an older copy of the source code if anyone feels the need to make something like CleanSlateBot3.ocx
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Warrior

* Warrior makes everyone mad
I'll do it!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: SkullzeD on August 03, 2005, 11:41 AM
well, how can i edit an existing ocx control?

The source was released a while ago, it's probably somewhere on the internet.

LordNevar

Please, There is no need for it. If it is made, we all know there will be hundreds of people out there with no idea what there doing flooding this forum looking for help on something a 5yr old could do with a few good notes and a quick 5 min lesson.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Hdx

Why dont you jsut make the new CSB a packet buffer  With a sub that splits up the packets and calls the RecivedPacket(ID, BodyData).
Honestly, A lot of people get stumped at simply splitting hte packets apart :/
There's enuf information out there that akll you need to know is how to manipulate strings and you can make a bot winthin the day. It's pathetic that people need a thing like CSB.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

dx

IIRC, That was OLD OLD Myria icon? *shrug*

Explicit

Quote from: Warrior on August 03, 2005, 08:38 PM
* Warrior makes everyone mad
I'll do it!

Please don't. If people are struggling with CSB as is, they should just be wiped off the face of the planet, seeing as to how CSB is already beyond simplicity.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Yegg

I think a CleanSlateBot3 should be developed. I'll consider creating a CleanSlateBot3.dll.

Zorm

Yes its the icon from DPBot.

Its funny how you guys aren't willing to provide a chance for new people to come into the bot development scene. The needed information to connect as a game client to a battle.net server has been publicly available for many years to the disgust of some(*cough*Skywing*cough*). Making the connection is not the hard part, its unlikely that people will use a bot just because it can connect.

The real challenge is in making the GUI and other features that people want to use. CSB allows people to focus in on those goals and not have to worry about dealing with the connection. This is something that raihan said a few years back, I didn't believe him then but looking back I see that he was right.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

ColT

I actually don't care if Cleanslatebot3 is out or not, and if people are using it or not. All I know is i'm not using it so I don't care.

Warrior

CSB gave me a kickstart into programming and it was some of the limitations it provided that made me want to learn to write a Binary Bot on my own and partly because I always wonder how things work. I'd call it a better alternative as opposed to leeching code.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Forged

QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

hismajesty

Quote from: Tazo on August 04, 2005, 01:32 AMDoes anyone know where Messiah or Atom are?!

Mesiah is on AIM. =)

Topaz

Quote from: ColT on August 04, 2005, 05:04 PM
I actually don't care if Cleanslatebot3 is out or not, and if people are using it or not. All I know is i'm not using it so I don't care.

Does that contribute to the topic in any way? If your post isn't going to do anything for anyone, nobody wants to see it.

|