Main Menu

Only in America

Started by Lenny, July 05, 2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenny

The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

MyndFyre

That is the BEST THING EVER!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

DeTaiLs

people will sue for anything in america and the sad part is in the court system u can win almost every case

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Topaz

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arson against your own property? Aren't you allowed to do what you will with your own property?

quasi-modo

ROFL!

24 small fires, lol.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Quote from: Topaz on July 05, 2005, 08:32 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arson against your own property? Aren't you allowed to do what you will with your own property?
Insurance fraud. Your house is crappy but it insured so you burn it down and file a claim... illegal.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Blaze

But I swear the fish tank broke, the water fell on the socket and hit the gasoline!  I didn't blow my house up, what do you think I am, stupid? ;P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

LOLLY
I love that whole thing
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Yoni

This is a sad story, not a funny one.

Lenny

I disagree, I believe it's a positive story.  Everyone knows the court system is amoral.  It's nice to see that injustices work both ways.
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

CrAz3D

Justice isn't supposed to be moral (so say some people)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

I see nothing wrong with this... he tried to screw this company and found himself bitch slapped. He was trying to abuse the system and was punished for it.
WAR EAGLE!