• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I need help, I'm addicted...:(

Started by CrAz3D, July 04, 2005, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DeTaiLs

My parents try to say i am addicted to the computer but there is no way i am bad as these people i just use the computer for somthing to do when i am bored

CrAz3D

I dont know about myself... I mean it's 141 am & I'm online...of course I'm sorta hoping someone will get on, but i doubt she will this morning :(

oh well, sleep now
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Archonist

I use a computer more then I should, but they're something to do, they're intresting, and hopefully someday they'll get me money.  :P

QwertyMonster

Im on my pc 24/7 :) Im at school right now and im even on a pc :-\ It isn't really being addicted, it's just there isn't really much to do in life, and computers are  fun.

The computer im on now, REALLY sucks. :P

iago

That's like saying it's addictive to have friends because once people do, they don't want to stop. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

nslay

My take on this whole "net addiction" is that, while it is not clinical disorder, it is usually associated with disorders.  You probably don't have "net addiction" if you just use the internet a lot.  However, you might have problems if you refuse to go out with your friends because of it, or fantasize about being on the internet.  You might even have problems if it effects your life (ie. causing you to miss work, sleep disorders or rage).  When they say "net addiction" this is what they are really referring to.  If you just use it too much then you're probably fine.  If you're concerned about using it too much then create a small program for yourself to slowly decrease your time online.  Just keep in mind, the computer is a tool, not a hobby (this doesn't rule out programming or video games,  etc... as hobbies).

Networks

We're really putting out biased  opinions, I mean we're posting in a forum called: 'General Computing & Misc.' about some net addiction. If you spend 10 hours a day on the computer nearly everyday (including the summer) then you're addicted IMO. Get out of the house.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

I am on the computer as long as I am not eating/sleeping or not at home.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Generally the same for me...
Except when I'm doing chores or watching TV (which is only when something good is on)
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 04, 2005, 05:50 PM
Generally the same for me...
Except when I'm doing chores or watching TV (which is only when something good is on)

Same, except when I'm reading a book
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

I need to start reading more...I need an interesting author...I also need to get into better shape (my upper body, lower is fine)
(ré-bun-dance)