• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Too many Mexicans?

Started by UserLoser., July 02, 2005, 01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 02, 2005, 10:21 PM
Ok, I agree it is a secured up thing to do, but still, they are here illegally, illegally taking jobs, illegally taking healthcare monies.

Around where I live there are so many undocumented immigrants that get hurt/sick/whatever that end up in the hospital our hospitals have big financial troubles.  Who pays the county hospital when the immigrants can't?...taxpayers.

Yes they are still humans, humans that are trying to get a better life, but why don't they go about it legally?  You can get work visas & such.

I hope you're never in a situation where you can't pay for your healthcare because it seems that utilizing free healthcare is morally wrong to you. Likewise, it's not like the county hospital is top-rate healthcare.

Lenny

This reminds me of the argument of whether to allow child labor in other countries.  Some would say 'no', its inhumane, unjust, etc.....

But consider this from the child's point of view.  Would he or she have taken the job if there was ANY other alternative?  Alternatives such as prostitution, starvation, and death.  So, if you refuse to buy something to go against child labor, you could be prostituting/starving/killing a child.

Regarding illegal immigrants, I agree that they're taking jobs which a large majority of Americans don't want.  However, I don't think immigrants can simply cross the border to become an American.  Basically, I'm just saying 'illegal immigrants take American jobs' is a flawed notion.

And as far as healthcare is concerned, I don't think illegal immigrants can just walk into a hospital without filling any forms or showing any form of identification...But I'm not sure how the hospitals operate where you live :P
The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

CrAz3D

In emergency cases no one needs to sign anything...county hospital HAS to treat you
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Intangir

yea that guy is a fucking dick
i didnt think it was funny
and i feel ashamed to be posting on a board with people who find that funny
Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

Topaz

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 05, 2005, 02:07 AM
In emergency cases no one needs to sign anything...county hospital HAS to treat you

But then you end up with debt that has high interest rates.

Hazard

Mexican Joke: "One Mexican in a truck."

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Topaz

Quote from: Hazard on July 05, 2005, 09:15 PM

MORE LIKE THIRTY????
ROFLROFLROFL

UserLoser.

Quote from: Topaz on July 05, 2005, 09:32 PM
Quote from: Hazard on July 05, 2005, 09:15 PM

MORE LIKE THIRTY????
ROFLROFLROFL

More like 28.  They may not be Mexican, but oh well...

CrAz3D

Quote from: Topaz on July 05, 2005, 08:33 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on July 05, 2005, 02:07 AM

But then you end up with debt that has high interest rates.
DUH?...
That's why illegal immigrants are bad
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...