• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Too many Mexicans?

Started by UserLoser., July 02, 2005, 01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hdx

my god... I HAVE to do that. Theres a bunch of illegals looking for work in my neghborhood.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Hazard

Ya wanna know whats really funny to do to illegal immigranst? Call your local law enforcement agency! It's fucking hillarious.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

hismajesty

CrAz3D

Quote from: Hazard on July 02, 2005, 07:54 AM
Ya wanna know whats really funny to do to illegal immigranst? Call your local law enforcement agency! It's fucking hillarious.
Dropping them off there is funnier
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Topaz

Think of their wife and kids :'(

ColT

THe was fucking hilarious.

Rule

Yeah, wouldn't one of you just love to be one of them?  Being extremely racist and terrorizing people are both such fun activies, but when you combine them together, oh what a blast...  you assholes.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on July 02, 2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah, wouldn't one of you just love to be one of them?  Being extremely racist and toying with other people's lives are both such fun activies, but when you combine them together, oh what a blast...  you assholes.

Why should I feel bad for someone that is breaking into my country stealing my money?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

LOL hahah scattered like hell :P

UserLoser.

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 02, 2005, 02:58 PM
Yeah, wouldn't one of you just love to be one of them?  Being extremely racist and toying with other people's lives are both such fun activies, but when you combine them together, oh what a blast...  you assholes.

Why should I feel bad for someone that is breaking into my country stealing my money?

Exactly.

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 02, 2005, 02:58 PM
Yeah, wouldn't one of you just love to be one of them? Being extremely racist and toying with other people's lives are both such fun activies, but when you combine them together, oh what a blast... you assholes.

Yeah, all those illegal immigrants that are coming here, going to law school and taking your position at some high powered law firm.

Maybe if you worked as a janitor, construction worker, or some minimum wage manual labor job you could complain about them taking "your money."

The fact of the matter is that most illegal immigrants do jobs that (even poor) Americans don't want because of the long hours and poor pay.  They didn't come here to take "your money." they came here to make money because the economy in their country is stagnant.  Most hispanics send almost their entire pay check back to their families.

Those selfish bastards, coming here to take your jobs.

Rule

I didn't know your ambitions involved working on a moron's deck for next to nothing.  I guess because they're illegal immigrants that gives you the right to treat them like crap.  I mean, it's not like you wouldn't think of doing the same thing they are if you were in their position? Further, I'm sure if you were one of them, you'd agree that you should be treated with less respect than most living things.

Who are they to want to feed themselves, and their families?  Let's point and laugh.

Just incase you didn't notice, this post is filled with sarcasm.

CrAz3D

Ok, I agree it is a secured up thing to do, but still, they are here illegally, illegally taking jobs, illegally taking healthcare monies.

Around where I live there are so many undocumented immigrants that get hurt/sick/whatever that end up in the hospital our hospitals have big financial troubles.  Who pays the county hospital when the immigrants can't?...taxpayers.

Yes they are still humans, humans that are trying to get a better life, but why don't they go about it legally?  You can get work visas & such.
(ré-bun-dance)

quasi-modo

omg that is really funny but sooooooo wrong.

they are people too.... Sure I feel they should be coming here legally, but he just used them all for a laugh and was screwing with them.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle