• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Jello

Started by Yoni, June 30, 2005, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoni

CrAz3D

I only really eat strawberry, I find that banana & others taste odd.  ESP lime/lemon crap, EWW!

Also, I hear that it is made of bone...?  Like they boil bones & w/e floats to the top they scrape off & make Jello (eventually)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

I ate a bunch of this right after I got my wisdom teeth out (about 2 weeks ago)... I am set for the next 3 months.

Pudding > Jello.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

shout

I don't like it. It's too jiggly.

Master_Nabo

Mmm... jello.  Regular Strawberry doesn't seem to be a big seller, though.  Most go for the "Sugar-Free" variety.

Blaze

I like the powder more then the finished product.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Sugar free = gay on the way
(wtf?)

I NEED sugar!~
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

disco

I like it. My favorite flavor would probably be lime, although sometimes it comes out to watery :(. But the jiggling can be unsettling at times...
Say it with me:

K

Substitute everclear for half (or if you're feeling vigorous, more) of the water in the instructions.

Enjoy.

Note: under no circumstances should you put scotch into sugar free lemon jello.  Not even if drunk.  Do not attempt to make it taste better by sprinkling lemon gatorade mix on the top of it.

CrAz3D

1/2 everclear!?  I'd take 1 shot of that & be out (I suppose) @ 95% alcohol, dang
(ré-bun-dance)

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 01, 2005, 01:28 AM
1/2 everclear!? I'd take 1 shot of that & be out (I suppose) @ 95% alcohol, dang

You're not supposed to eat all of it :P

Of course you could substitute vodka or rum (or some flavored vodka or rum) if you so prefer.

CrAz3D

beer....mmmm
beer jello........mmmmyuk
(ré-bun-dance)

Master_Nabo

Alcholic jello :o ?  Brilliant!

Soul Taker

Not like Jell-o shots have existed forever or anything...

Master_Nabo

Mmm... jello-shots...

That brings back memories of when someone got expelled because her mother (a bartender, btw) brought in jello in shot glasses.  The sad part is this girl was in 2nd grade.