• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Michael Crook == Total disgrace to humanity

Started by Sorc.Polgara, June 25, 2005, 06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenny

Might be better to put this in the politics section.

Just an opinion...He just seems angry at everyone...

The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

Arta

He does seem like a bit of a douche, but that Fox reporter isn't much better.

CrAz3D

yeah, fox is a little opinionated

regular people>>fox news>>>>>michael crook

if I mket that man in person & knew who he was I'd beat him, no one would arrest me for it...
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DarkMinion

MyndFyre

Quote from: Arta[vL] on June 26, 2005, 02:46 AM

Yeah.  The first guy was Sean Hannity, the republican on the show, and the second was Alan Colmes, the democrat (that's Hannity & Colmes for you guys who don't have Fox News).  When he first got into the TV arena, I liked Hannity, and I used to listen to his radio show.  He's just such an asshole now, though, that I can't stand to listen to him.  He's just as hateful as anyone on the left, and being correct in what he's arguing doesn't justify it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

dxoigmn

Quote from: DarkMinion on June 26, 2005, 12:42 PM
Awesome, gotta love liberals... ::)

You don't know what a liberal is. Why is it that in every thread concerning politics (and probably just about anything?), there is always this standard response? It gets annoying and is usually unfounded.

Arta

Quote from: MyndFyre on June 26, 2005, 01:41 PM
Quote from: Arta[vL] on June 26, 2005, 02:46 AM

Yeah.  The first guy was Sean Hannity, the republican on the show, and the second was Alan Colmes, the democrat (that's Hannity & Colmes for you guys who don't have Fox News).  When he first got into the TV arena, I liked Hannity, and I used to listen to his radio show.  He's just such an asshole now, though, that I can't stand to listen to him.  He's just as hateful as anyone on the left, and being correct in what he's arguing doesn't justify it.

Funny. The republican seemed like a total asshole, and the democrat, fair minded and balanced  ::)

Forged

QuoteAwesome, gotta love liberals...
I don't think the guy is a liberal....

Hannity as much as I fucking hate him is hilarious in this clip.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

DarkMinion

I know, I'm just kidding...Crook is just a moron.

You might not like Hannity, but somebody had to tell this hateful idiot off in front of a TV audience, and I think he did a pretty damn good job of it.  Crook deserved to be called alot worse.

Forged

It really is a shame he didn't apear on like the daily show.  I think stewart could have made him look even more stupid (if this is possible) than Hannity did.  That mixed with I just like John Stewart more.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Arta

He'd of looked like much more of an idiot if someone tore big, gaping holes in his stupid argument, rather than just calling him stupid 15 times.

Intangir

yea that guy is a dick

what a retard he is angry at the wrong guys

of all the people to be angry at the soldiers are the definately the wrong ones
Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

R.a.B.B.i.T

He said we should have a military, but that soldiers are stupid for signing up for the military (5:20ish).  He also said that he supports the troops but that the "compensation packages" suck and they are getting jipped.  WTF?!  Will someone explain what he's trying to say?

jigsaw

Holy shit, thats hannity he's almost half as good as mike savage.. he isn't a douche.  By the way that guy is just pissed because he looks like edward scissor hands.