• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I would like to join the Valhalla Legends!

Started by Joe[x86], June 23, 2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Yes, I would. =). I don't really know what I should say here. I've come a rather long way in programming, I'm much better than I could have ever dreamed about being two years ago, although I'm no match for most of you. I do some Operating System development, which I'm actually working on right now, and stuff. I read the vL rules, seems simple. I don't really now the majority of you, but I know Zakath rather well, and I've talked with Yoni a little bit. So yeah, thats about it.

EDIT -
Oh yeah, iago[vL] is my Canadian brother! <3!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

<whisper> you're supposed to request this privately (PM) </whisper>

Joe[x86]

Shut up Scr33n0r <3.

Trust, who am I supposed to PM? =/.

hismajesty

Joe[x86]

I've never talked to Grok personally, but from what I've seen of him I don't think he'd eat someone alive, literally or otherwise.

hismajesty

Quote from: Scr33n0r on June 23, 2005, 08:09 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 23, 2005, 08:07 PM
Quote from: 0x4A6F655B7838365D on June 23, 2005, 08:02 PM
Shut up Scr33n0r <3.

Trust, who am I supposed to PM? =/.

Grok, probably.
Pfft, doing that would just be asking to get eaten alive.

What do you mean? Apparently what happens is that he just takes the request and then mentions it to some members. That's what happened with me.

btw, if you get to the voting stage Hostile will give a 'yes' vote to anybody who films themselves making balloon animals.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

I could say something nasty right now, but I'm trying to act semi-professional. (You know what I'm talking about =p)

I'll PM Grok right now.

EDIT -
Scr33n0r knows what I mean too.

Invert

Blaze

http://www.valhallalegends.com/aboutvL.asp

Read the how to join vl section.  You need to be accepted by 2 of 3 leaders, so your going to need more then luck.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Joe[x86]

Invert, you hate me, and I respect your opinion on that. I don't like it, but I do respect it.

Blaze, do you really think that I am that stupid, yet want to get into vL? Duh.

EDIT -
Hm, seeing this thread survive an encounter with Invert gives me more confidence. =)

Invert

Joe[x86]

Well, you dislike me a bit, from the PM's you sent me, but I won't go into detail there. =)

Also, I already read that. Looks rather simple. I PM'd Grok and told him I know VB and Basic Java and ASM, so if I get tested in that area, I feel rather confident I'll do ok. As for that question though, its a stumper. By process of elimation, I've come to a conclusion thats its two. 1 is impossible, and 3 and 4 are just stupid. =)

Invert

People that do not make it misunderstand how the whole joining vL thing works. There have been people that were very good when it came to programming and computer knowledge that did not make it past the leaders even.

When a person remakes a post knowingly that an exact same post already exists, that will get me to send that person a nasty PM.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 23, 2005, 07:58 PM
<whisper> you're supposed to request this privately (PM) </whisper>

I don't remember that being a rule.  I prefer seeing people put it out publicly with the possibility of getting humiliated.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*