What the hell happened to the forums?!

Started by Yoni, June 17, 2005, 12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoni

They're full of people who suck!

Everyone who sucks, please leave now.

QwertyMonster

Yegg

Which people are we referring to? Also, what section of the forums are they in? I havn't noticed any (yet) in this area.

disco

Say it with me:

Zakath

If you do not know to whom this applies (i.e. you are unsure if you "suck"), chances are you suck and should leave. If you are positive that it does not apply to you, then you suck and should leave. Have a good day. :)
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Denial

Would The people beginning with the letter's ZAK AND YON please report to the suckage area
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

MyndFyre

Quote from: Zakath on June 17, 2005, 02:02 PM
If you do not know to whom this applies (i.e. you are unsure if you "suck"), chances are you suck and should leave. If you are positive that it does not apply to you, then you suck and should leave. Have a good day. :)

Ironically enough, I knew immediately that someone would be coming up with something similar to "If you don't know why you were banned, you probably wouldn't get it anyway."  Thanks Zak, I'm glad I had faith in the system.  :)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

hismajesty

Quote(21:41:31) Yoni: you see?
(21:41:39) Yoni: people like you are why i post about people who suck
(21:41:41) Yoni: you don't suck

;D

Invert

Thank God, iago is getting the fuck out of here!

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No