• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Commands

Started by Lordrune, June 13, 2005, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordrune

Yo i need help on how to Start command for my bot

MyndFyre

Congratulations!  You've just been awarded the "Most Vague Post of the Year" award!

[edit]warz: To clarify, at least my post *hinted* at what the guy needed to do to get help.[/edit]
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Warrior

What language are you programming in?
What kind of help do you need?
Do you have any code that you need help with in specific?
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

VB
helpful help
I haven't written it yet

(I figure those are the answers)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

What I think is going on is he wants a one-line segment of code that magically connects to battle.net.

By the way, who says 'yo' anymore?

Hdx

Quote from: Shout on June 13, 2005, 10:09 PM
What I think is going on is he wants a one-line segment of code that magically connects to battle.net.
ws.Connect "USEast.battle.net", 6112
ws.Send Chr(&H3) & chr(&H4) & "anonymous" & vbcrlf & vbcrlf

Wow... 2 lines?
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Hdx

That dosent work, RTE: 400067, or w/e
Also thats 2 lines, : is a line delemanator.
Also the 2nd line needs ot be in the Connect sub, so tecnically, it's 6 lines of code.
~-~(HDX)~-~

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

MyndFyre

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on June 13, 2005, 10:21 PM
That dosent work, RTE: 400067, or w/e
Also thats 2 lines, : is a line delemanator.
Also the 2nd line needs ot be in the Connect sub, so tecnically, it's 6 lines of code.
~-~(HDX)~-~

It's actually a statement delimiter, so it's still just 1 line.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

CrAz3D

Command isn't connection.  He is asking how to write a command.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Oh, I misread. I read it as "i need a start command for my bot".

MyndFyre

I think that the original post is ambiguous and indecipherable enough to be either one.

Lordrune

Yuh i meant write a command

shout

That is still pretty vague.

Here is a psudocode example of accepting a command from a user on battle.net:

string command = p0x0E.text
string user = p0x0E.name

if (name == users[any])
if (userspriv[usernum] >= getcmdreq(command))
sendchat(getcmd(command))

Hdx

0x0F not 0x0E
Also Lordrune, You hgave to tell us what you want the dang cvommand to do. If your jsut thinking generics... upon reciving 0x0F with a event ID of either Whisper or emote. Casll a sub that check s if the text from 0x0F is a command (.say, .quit, .imagayfag, .blablabla). If so make the bot do the desirted effect of the command.
~-~(HDX)~-~

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Warrior

...what? 0x0E is SID_CHATEVENT ..?

I really have no idea what you just said Hdx..
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?