• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My Graduation is being Picketed....!

Started by BaDDBLooD, May 25, 2005, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaDDBLooD

WBC to picket fag-infested Eden Prairie High School graduation ceremonies - 7 p.m. Fri. June 10 at Northrop Auditorium, 84 Church St. SE, Minneapolis, Minn. - in religious protest and warning: "God is not mocked!" God Hates Fags! & Fag-Enablers! Ergo, God hates EPHS and their Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) club & annual Diversity Fair recruiting kids to fag sin & shame.

http://www.godhatesfags.com

They call it a "love crusade", i can't believe these people, that is so terrible!

It's a shame what the world is coming too.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

CrAz3D

I think it's prank/crude humor like...isn't it?  I thought that is what those GodHatesFags sites were about
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 25, 2005, 09:18 PM
I think it's prank/crude humor like...isn't it?  I thought that is what those GodHatesFags sites were about

I don't think so...
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

MyndFyre

Ugh.  I'm glad that these kinds of people don't represent the majority of the Christian population.

Particularly this phrase:
SODOMY IS AN ABOMINABLE SIN, WORTHY OF DEATH.
I mean, seriously, okay so what?  Who's going to give it (death) to them?  The Bible clearly says that judgment is not ours to pass onto people.  When has persecuting a group of people EVER helped convince them that their point of view was wrong?

There was a group at my school who had a similar picketing campaign going once except that they targetted a much broader population (many different groups).  I think they do it just so they can be persecuted, oddly enough.

I don't understand it.

[edit]Looking further, in reference to CrAz3D's remarks, I really can't see how this is a legitimate site.  Seriously -- it's wayyyyy too extreme to be legit.  However, initial searches for a "This is a joke" statement come up a big fat goose egg.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Hazard

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

MyndFyre

Quote from: Hazard on May 25, 2005, 09:54 PM
I'll agree that God Hate's Sweden.

There are only two things I hate in this world....  People who are intolerant of other people's cultures..... and the Dutch.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

CrAz3D

crap, what is that from?

I've heard it many a time before
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

MyndFyre

Quote from: Shout on May 25, 2005, 10:04 PM
Austin Powers I think?
Yes, when Nigel Powers runs into Goldmember.  ;)

shout

Quote from: MyndFyre on May 25, 2005, 10:16 PM
Quote from: Shout on May 25, 2005, 10:04 PM
Austin Powers I think?
Yes, when Nigel Powers runs into Goldmember.  ;)

Ah, yes, I remember now.

[ontopic]

That sucks.

Picket outside their houses, because they suck. Throw rocks. Do donuts in their lawns. Eat their children. Rape their wives. Have a good time!

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=11704.msg113825#msg113825 date=1117097768]
Wow, MyndyFire forgot me.. lol

Huh?

That's MyndFyre by the way.  No "i" in the name, and it's not "Myndy" either, unless you're Newby, in which case you're allowed.  ;)

Forged

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 25, 2005, 09:18 PM

No, Fred Phelps really is a crazy fuck, famous for picketing gay funerals and what not.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Hdx

Dude, who cares about people being fags? If you're strait the wost you will get is hit on a bit, tell em your strait, the'll say it's a shame and continue on.
If they picket your place, jsut walk straith through the picket line. It's one of those thigns your 'never' suport to I guess :/

Anyway :/ Take the leader of that thing, let him watch two hot lesbians makeout.. and more... and you'll see how he fells about gays. If he dosen't mind that wemon do it, but he does if men, then call him a stupied double-standing bastard. And aint it int he bible that your not suposto have double standards...?
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

MyndFyre

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on May 27, 2005, 06:44 PM
Dude, who cares about people being fags? If you're strait the wost you will get is hit on a bit, tell em your strait, the'll say it's a shame and continue on.
If they picket your place, jsut walk straith through the picket line. It's one of those thigns your 'never' suport to I guess :/
Personally, I don't.  I won't support that choice in people, and while I think it's wrong, if it's not actively harming people who didn't choose to engage in that type of relationship, I'm not going to go against it.  However, I do protest same-sex couples having children, as there is no research describing the effects on a person's mental well-being and identity perception when raised in a same-sex household, and it would be unethical to conduct true experimental studies on it.

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on May 27, 2005, 06:44 PM
Anyway :/ Take the leader of that thing, let him watch two hot lesbians makeout.. and more... and you'll see how he fells about gays. If he dosen't mind that wemon do it, but he does if men, then call him a stupied double-standing bastard. And aint it int he bible that your not suposto have double standards...?
~-~(HDX)~-~
Uh, the site linked to said the person *is* just as much against lesbians as gays.  Way to be mis-informed.