• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Senior prank?

Started by UserLoser., May 24, 2005, 08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hdx

naw, Already changed it to tubgirl :/ (only lasted 3 hrs tho, untill the admings got back)
Fuckign idiots, and using MS's network administrater. Easy to get around :p
Me and a bunch of friends already have 4.7GB of games/programs spread out threre the network (Mostly in \\hillnet\classes\admin\). We jsut sit there playing games like Zelda, 'Playboy tetris', and other's.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

CrAz3D

Playboy tetris!?  :o
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

I was playing GuildWars beside my schools sysadmin in my schools library.  His solution for when anything isn't working- reimage the harddrive.  My friends Chris's brother put WoW on one I think.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Hdx

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 25, 2005, 09:18 PM
Playboy tetris!?  :o
Tetris w/ playboy images as bacgrounds. As you clear the blacks, you see... more....
Batter images once you get a high level.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

CrAz3D

OMG!
Write it for cellphone!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

UserLoser.

Quote from: Blaze on May 25, 2005, 09:04 PM
Change the homepages for the school to the vl forums... that would be interesting.

I changed some to userloser.net

Edit: Blaze, remove email notify.

mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.1.8 < "Valhalla Legends Forum" <[email protected]>>... Domain of sender address [email protected] does not exist

shout

A couple years ago the seniors hung dead deer from the basketball hoops in the gym, then put an outhouse on top of the gym.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on May 25, 2005, 10:42 PM
A couple years ago the seniors hung dead deer from the basketball hoops in the gym, then put an outhouse on top of the gym.
Dead deer isn't so fun sounding...:(

For a local football rivalry game our school put a dead horse head in the other school's entrance.
(We're the 3rd biggest highschool football rivalry in the nation according to USA today)

Hangin something from the flag pole could be funny
(ré-bun-dance)

UserLoser.

We had a really big penis out in the pond a few years ago

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Quote from: UserLoser on May 25, 2005, 10:17 PM
Edit: Blaze, remove email notify.
mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 501 5.1.8 < "Valhalla Legends Forum" <[email protected]>>... Domain of sender address [email protected] does not exist
That happens sometimes when people post before you send your post.

Ban

Can you say off topic?

Anyways my school has cameras like candy. Every single room with more than 2 computers, or has other expensive stuff (chem lab, etc), has at LEAST three cameras. Would be too much work to do the shit you guys do, we would need to change all the footage :/

CrAz3D

Dang, talk about paranoid.
I think we have 4 cameras @ school.
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

We only have cameras at the doors into the schools and motion detectors in the lower level class rooms.  We don't do senior pranks here, but we could if we wanted too.

UserLoser.

Two cameras outside on both sides of parking lot, probably a total of 8 inside around various corners of some hallways.  One kid actually climbed up the side of the buidling with a rope/hook and covered up a camera once to perform a prank outside which involved putting a car around the flagpole.  Everyone thought it was good, had spirit and all for school.  It was painted blue/green and said "Hawks" on it, class of 2005, etc., but they all got suspended

|