• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

OGG Converter

Started by CrAz3D, May 17, 2005, 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

an anyone recommend a good free OGG to MP3 converter?  I've tried a winamp plugin but the quality was horrid after the conversion.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

Prefferably 1 that is free & allows me to convert more then X # of songs?

That is why I asked for recommendations, I've been lookin through Google for a while.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Newby

dbPowerAMP works wonders.

EDIT -- I hate you Hitmen.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mangix

http://www.free-codecs.com/ has tools like that. free ones :). and they have the Real/Quicktime Alternative which dont cause firefox to sites that have those content in em :).

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

Quotehttp://www.free-codecs.com/ has tools like that. free ones Smiley. and they have the Real/Quicktime Alternative which dont cause firefox to sites that have those content in em Smiley.

Read that out loud, pretending you didn't write it. "It doesn't cause Firefox to sites that have those content in them." Well, thats rather descriptive! I can cause myself too!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Mangix

its shows the plugins required to view page bs on top of the page. it makes it like the adblocker does but theres a button too.

edit:popup blocker.