• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Bumper stickers

Started by CrAz3D, May 05, 2005, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

I saw a foreign car today that was #1 screwed up (owner doesn't car about it I guess) & #2 it had a few stickers that ticked me off.  1 said something along the lines of religion is crap, another said "What Would Jesus Bomb?"....What kind of moronic damn tree fucking (not hugging) so far left they are hairy lesbian beast kind of person would have a bumper sticker that said that!?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

quasi-modo

My bumpuer sticker has a bawls bottle and it says FULED BY BAWLS
:D
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

Yesterday was the birthday of my boss (a WAY SUPER UBER liberal lawyer) & as a joke one of the sectretaries put a "Support our troops" yellow, red, white, & blue magnetic ribbon the side of his car.  She said he would die if he knew he had it...I was wishing I had one of my conservative stickers.

Sticker1:
"If a president of the United States ever lied to the American people... HE SHOULD RESIGN." -Bill Clinton 1974

Sticker2:
Welcome To America
Now Either Speak English or Leave

Sticker3:
Bush, Rumsfeld, & America
Doing the job of Russia, Germany, & France

EDIT: spelling
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Your boss is so liberal he doesn't even support the troops? It's not like they are the Congressmen that declared war and sent them over. It's like with Vietnam, people were all for the war until they saw the reality of it. Then when the soldiers came back, to their suprise everyone hated them - but when they left people were all "KILL THE COMMIES!" We should know to not make that mistake again. I don't care if you don't support the the war, but you should at least support the young men and women that are dying everyday on the job.

CrAz3D

Word to that my brotha!
(ré-bun-dance)

Stealth

One of my bumper stickers reads Memorial Ultimate. The other reads Peace Through Superior Firepower, and has a little peace symbol, the center part of which is a B-52 bomber.  ;D
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Arta

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 06, 2005, 04:46 PM
you should at least support the young men and women that are dying everyday on the job.

Define 'support'.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Arta[vL] on May 06, 2005, 09:58 PM
you should at least support the young men and women that are dying everyday on the job.

Define 'support'.
Hope they don't die.  Be thankful they are willing to give their lives for their country. 
(ré-bun-dance)

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 06, 2005, 09:45 AM
Sticker2:
Welcome To America
Now Either Speal English or Leave

So ironic....

Arta

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 07, 2005, 02:12 AM
Quote from: Arta[vL] on May 06, 2005, 09:58 PM

Define 'support'.
Hope they don't die.  Be thankful they are willing to give their lives for their country. 

Yes. That's what I think too. I don't, however, support their actions.

CrAz3D

Quote from: dxoigmn on May 07, 2005, 04:31 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on May 06, 2005, 09:45 AM
Sticker2:
Welcome To America
Now Either Speal English or Leave

So ironic....
How so?  I can speak English.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

@CrAz3D: You spelled 'speak' wrong.

@Arta: They have orders to follow, just like any job. I support their being there and their actions though.

quasi-modo

Guys... the other day at the trift store I found a tie that had the republican elephant on it. I snatched it up! It is so freaken cool. I wear ties probably once or twice a week (I just like to wear ties) and I added a nice new one to the rotation!
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 07, 2005, 01:57 PM
@CrAz3D: You spelled 'speak' wrong.

@Arta: They have orders to follow, just like any job. I support their being there and their actions though.
I know, I don't think the fact that I said people should speak english & the fact that I made a typo is ironc though.
(ré-bun-dance)