• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

MY DAD WAS IN THE PAPER

Started by programermcgeek, April 22, 2005, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Intangir

Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

Meh

Oh, Oh yea I think I have seen you, on this um...whats it called....forum. Yea awsome can I get your autograph? ::)

Hitmen

http://www.milforddailynews.com/policeLogs/view.bg?articleid=62376

The article is 'archived' or whatever so the whole thing isn't there anymore without a subscription to the site or whatever.

Anyways, he was arrested for driving with a license that had expired a few days ago and driving without registration. The cops are stupid and he shouldn't have been arrested for it, he was out that day on $40 bail and had to pay $150 in fines.

Blaze

$40 bail? Ahh! You must have needed to mortgage the house!
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on April 26, 2005, 01:58 PM
http://www.milforddailynews.com/policeLogs/view.bg?articleid=62376

The article is 'archived' or whatever so the whole thing isn't there anymore without a subscription to the site or whatever.

Anyways, he was arrested for driving with a license that had expired a few days ago and driving without registration. The cops are stupid and he shouldn't have been arrested for it, he was out that day on $40 bail and had to pay $150 in fines.

It says that articles from the last 14 days only are free, but it showed me anyway:

QuotePolice log: Framingham man faces motor vehicle charges
Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The article you requested is now archived.
HOPEDALE -- A 41-year-old Framingham man was arrested on Rte. 16 Monday night on motor vehicle charges, police said. Sean Aylward was arrested at 5:31 p.m. and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, operating a motor vehicle with a revoke...

But yeah, go Hitmen's dad! :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*