• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

4/20 :-o

Started by iago, April 20, 2005, 06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K

Although not partaking in the festivities, your intrepid K will be out and about on Farrand field with the camera today, hoping to capture more scenic pictures like he did last  year

Unfortunantly, it appears the Boulder police have a different idea:

CU hopes field closure sends 4/20 plans up in smoke
April 20, 2005

University of Colorado officials are closing Farrand Field at 3 p.m. today in an attempt to stifle an annual "4/20" marijuana smokeout, police said.

Signs were posted around the field this morning.

Several hundred to 2,000 people have gathered on the field at 4:20 p.m. in past years on April 20 to protest state and federal drug laws. Typically, police do not intervene or only issue a few tickets to marijuana smokers.

This year, CU offiicals have been attempting to discourage the event, saying it's a bad image for a school already facing scandals around alcohol.

"We're just going to ask people to leave," Michell Irving of the CU Police Department said today.

Asked what police will do if large crowds show up anyway, she said: "We'll just deal with it when we see what size crowd we get."

Pauline Hale, CU spokeswoman, said this afternoon that someone has removed the closure signs. She didn't know if police are investigating the incident.

The removal of the signs throws a wrench in CU's plan to close the field, Hale said, so police will use more typical measures to enforce rules against law-breakers who do show up.

"There are no gates, and without the signs there, it's hard to know that it would be closed," Hale said.

"University police will monitor and pass out warning fliers saying that if they choose to participate in the marijuana smokeout, they are subject to university judicial affairs action as well as summons. And there will be police videotaping."

Hopefully police will respond the way they did when the shut down the "out of control" halloween block party and I can get tear gassed again trying to walk home.

Forged

I honestlly thought only H.S freshman thought the 4/20 thing was cool.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

K

This year warranted only one picture, which I have entitled disappointed_hippies.

Joe[x86]

Its Hitler's birthday? Anyhow, I wished both my science teacher and vice principal a happy pot day, and neither gave me any dicipline whatsoever, except the vice principal gave me a one and three quarters second stare.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

HEIL KRAZED!

(Happy Birthday!)

--

Also today marks:
1) Hitlers Birthday
2) Krazeds Birthday
3) 4/20 (obviously)
4) Anniversary of Columbine
5) Anniversary of the day the most bombs were dropped by the Clinton administration in Kosovo, killing countless people in a country that is still affected by the bombing. He did all this without any outcry from the Liberals of America, now that makes a great president!

Thing [vL]

Quote from: K on April 20, 2005, 03:04 PM
Although not partaking in the festivities, your intrepid K will be out and about on Farrand field with the camera today, hoping to capture more scenic pictures like he did last  year

The ratio of men to women in these pics is horrible.  How does any guy get laid?  Do they share the women?

K

Quote from: Thing2 on April 20, 2005, 06:33 PM
Quote from: K on April 20, 2005, 03:04 PM
Although not partaking in the festivities, your intrepid K will be out and about on Farrand field with the camera today, hoping to capture more scenic pictures like he did last year.

The ratio of men to women in these pics is horrible. How does any guy get laid? Do they share the women?

Step 1: Join Fraternity
Step 2: Have Party. Only allow women in.
Step 3: Date Rape
Step 4: Profit.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: Shout on April 20, 2005, 10:55 AM
Whats the big deal with 4/20? Why does today have to be the day you do drugs? Everyone who observes this probably smokes pot every day already.

Nope. I only get stoned on 420. No other day.

iago

Quote from: i8tweety on April 20, 2005, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Shout on April 20, 2005, 10:55 AM
Whats the big deal with 4/20? Why does today have to be the day you do drugs? Everyone who observes this probably smokes pot every day already.

Nope. I only get stoned on 420. No other day.

Weirdo
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Archonist

Hmmm! 4/20 is an intresting day around the community....

Everyone smokes, we just smoke.... more.

http://x86labs.org/~steve/images-real-life/marijuana.jpg

Next 4/20 is already planned out, and should be intresting++.

Insecure

Like steven just said.  Everyone smokes but on 4/20 people smoke a lot more.

Kind of ironic though.  I smoke everyday and yesterday I only hit my bowl 2 times:(.  I went to sleep at 3:30 and slept till this morning at 8:00 and had to go to school:(!  I was so mad!  Oh well that is what stupid parents make you do when you fight ... go run in your room and sleep!

Meh

Quote from: steven on April 21, 2005, 10:03 AM

Nice :) Whats with the nike bags and shit. Is that where u ut the weed or is that LSD?

Archonist

Quote from: Meh on April 21, 2005, 10:27 AM
Quote from: steven on April 21, 2005, 10:03 AM

Nice :) Whats with the nike bags and shit. Is that where u ut the weed or is that LSD?

We bought the weed in a sack, the bags are all ares.. Uhm, I'll go over them bag by bag how I got them.

The nike bag was from a coke deal...
The bag with pot leaves is obviously pot..
The dime bag, (playboy symbols), was also coke...
And the rest was just buying weed on different occasions.

CrAz3D

7 bags, 2were coke so 5 were pot.  A dime of pot is like $20?  Coke is more, I assume.  So like $150 in drugs?...good way to blow cash, why not grow it?

I read a criminal case that took place about 2 hours east of here in the mountains.  This dude had like 100+ weed plants growing in his yard, in the cabin, & even growing on US Forest land.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Thing [vL]

Quote from: K on April 20, 2005, 07:16 PM
Step 1: Join Fraternity
Step 2: Have Party. Only allow women in.
Step 3: Date Rape
Step 4: Profit.

I like the way your mind works.  You'd make a great Network Administrator.

|