• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

4/20 :-o

Started by iago, April 20, 2005, 06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archonist

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 21, 2005, 06:14 PM
7 bags, 2were coke so 5 were pot.  A dime of pot is like $20?  Coke is more, I assume.  So like $150 in drugs?...good way to blow cash, why not grow it?

I read a criminal case that took place about 2 hours east of here in the mountains.  This dude had like 100+ weed plants growing in his yard, in the cabin, & even growing on US Forest land.

I had the bags from a long time ago, I didn't buy the coke that day. And all that pot cost $40.

A dime of pot (for me) is $5.
A dub (gram, 20bag, whatever) is $10.

For most people it's 20 a gram though.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 21, 2005, 06:14 PM
7 bags, 2were coke so 5 were pot. A dime of pot is like $20? Coke is more, I assume. So like $150 in drugs?...good way to blow cash, why not grow it?

I read a criminal case that took place about 2 hours east of here in the mountains. This dude had like 100+ weed plants growing in his yard, in the cabin, & even growing on US Forest land.

A dime is $10, hence the name.

shout

This guy at my work gave me an 1/8th once for free. He just said 'here', and shoved it in my sweatshirt pocket with a pack of cigerettes I had him buy me. I sold it to my friend for $20, he said it was the best pot he had ever had. I guess I missed out.

DeTaiLs

You guys are really getting fucked over a dimebag if u guys wanna call it that or a gram is 1.5 if who you buy it off is cool. then an 8th is 3.5 grams somtimes 4 or 4.5 so really an 8th should be like 40 or 45 dollars

Forged

Depending on where you are and the quality of marjuiana a dime bag can be diffrent quanitys 'DeTaiLs'
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Meh

A 1/4 over here is £10 but a little bag of proper weed is about £40. Depends on the location. The supplys in wales are drying up so its harder to get  ???

iago

Quote from: Meh on April 22, 2005, 09:02 AM
The supplys in wales are drying up so its harder to get 

Good! :P

But how come?  In the US, all the anti-drug stuff has just created a bigger market and made growing it more profitable.  Funny, really :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Psycho

Cool, I just relized 4/20 is the same date from the Columbine shooting. Those guys picked a good day. Lol.

iago

They picked it because of Hitler's birthday, I've heard, but who knows?

I laughed out loud when I read a newspaper headline, though.  It was something along the lines of "Many American children skipped school for fear of the anniversery of the shootings".  Yeah, I'm sure that's EXACTLY why kids skipped school on 4/20!

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Quote from: Psycho on April 22, 2005, 12:50 PM
Cool, I just relized 4/20 is the same date from the Columbine shooting. Those guys picked a good day. Lol.

Yes, I posted this...

|