• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What hippie...

Started by MyndFyre, April 19, 2005, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

...put on the calendar that Earth Day is coming up soon???

I mean come on!  We need to pollute more, use less-efficient energy means, and cut down trees at record speeds!  Where's the sense of adventure these days?!?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

Speaking of which...a man in California has been sentenced to 8 years for tagging & burning SUVs.  He also recieved a $3.5million fine.  HAHA!  Crazy tree-hugging-liberal-prinsoner
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Akamas

Quote from: MyndFyre on April 19, 2005, 07:47 PM
...put on the calendar that Earth Day is coming up soon???

I mean come on!  We need to pollute more, use less-efficient energy means, and cut down trees at record speeds!  Where's the sense of adventure these days?!?

Amen.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 19, 2005, 08:47 PM
Speaking of which...a man in California has been sentenced to 8 years for tagging & burning SUVs.  He also recieved a $3.5million fine.  HAHA!  Crazy tree-hugging-liberal-prinsoner

They should do to CA what they do in Canada -- gasoline here is about $4/gallon, and nobody drives SUVs :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

Quote from: iago on April 20, 2005, 06:18 AM

They should do to CA what they do in Canada -- gasoline here is about $4/gallon, and nobody drives SUVs :)

USD $5.90/gallon here. But some people still drive SUVs.

shout

I want a hydrogen-cell car. :P

By the way, would it not be cheaper to make synthetic gasoline in some parts of the world where it is $4/5/6 per gallon? And there is plenty of synthetic motor oil...

CrAz3D

Synthetic gasoline?  I've never heard of any such thing.  Maybe the regeneratable diesel fuel
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Tazo

Quote from: Adron on April 20, 2005, 07:07 AM
Quote from: iago on April 20, 2005, 06:18 AM

USD $5.90/gallon here. But some people still drive SUVs.
Holy shit!! where the hell do you live lol!! my moms car is like 20 gallons...$100 on gas  :o

CrAz3D

Damn Canadians & their gas prices
(ré-bun-dance)

Zakath

Damn, driving must suck in those places. Gas is just over $2/gallon here, and I still feel cheated every time I have to buy gas (and my car gets 40 mpg to boot).
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

SNiFFeR

Blaze

My schools amazing strategy for earth day is to trade cans of pop for candy. So far, I have 10 candies. I think they plan on doing this "recycling" thingy that is all new and stuff to me...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

Recycling is pretty big here.  Everybody was given free blue-boxes and it's picked up along with trash (by a different truck, of course). 

But trading pop cans for candy? They're encouraging kids to eat more sugar? :)

Tazo

Quote from: iago on April 22, 2005, 11:12 AM
Recycling is pretty big here.  Everybody was given free blue-boxes and it's picked up along with trash (by a different truck, of course). 

Thats crazy..next thing you know, your teeth that fall out from the candy, they will give you pennies for!! (Teeth are recycled)  ;D

iago

Quote from: laurion on April 22, 2005, 01:46 PM
Quote from: iago on April 22, 2005, 11:12 AM

Thats crazy..next thing you know, your teeth that fall out from the candy, they will give you pennies for!! (Teeth are recycled)  ;D

Duh, teeth are used in cans of spraypaint to make that rattle.  Everybody knows that!