• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What`s your pimped out ghetto thug weapon?

Started by CrAz3D, April 12, 2005, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

My Results:

Knife

It's a knife. You use it for stabbing people. Although it might not be as pimped out and ghetto as the other weapons, it's more effective, which makes you more of a thug...I think.

My contribution:
This is SO my weapon of choice!  I ALWAYS carry a knife around with me!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Umm, yeah. Good for hitting people i guess :D

Edit:

Said this: You're into fist fighting. However, you're a pimped out ghetto thug, so you strap these babies on and BAM!

CrAz3D

I don't carry a knife that big, only a pocket knife...what is your weapon though!?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 12, 2005, 10:28 AM
I don't carry a knife that big, only a pocket knife...what is your weapon though!?

I dont carry brass knuckles. Sorry i got the wrong url, works now :P

Meh

My Results:

Knife

It's a knife. You use it for stabbing people. Although it might not be as pimped out and ghetto as the other weapons, it's more effective, which makes you more of a thug...I think.

shout

Mysterious Blunt Object

Its a mysterious blunt object. I'm sure you could beat people with it, but you'd rather walk around with it looking pimped out and ghetto, like a thug.

CrAz3D

Nice, the weirdest one I've seen was a key to scratch someone's face off... :-\
(ré-bun-dance)

Akamas

Quote from: http://www.youthink.comThe Car Key

You're in to brutally ripping apart people's faces with keys while they're down. No one knows how you got the key, cuz you're too much of a thug to own anything you'd need a key for. Oh well.

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Blaze

The Flamethrower

This is in no way ghetto or thuggin. However, flame throwers are pimped out, which makes them cool. Anyways, here's a cool picture or some popcorn.

:-\ I am so confused

Second Attempt:

"Da Nine"

That's right. You're hardcore and prefer to keep your hands clean. Catch anyone messin' with you, and you'll bust out your nine and cap their bitch ass
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

SNiFFeR

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

hismajesty

Mysterious Blunt Object

Its a mysterious blunt object. I'm sure you could beat people with it, but you'd rather walk around with it looking pimped out and ghetto, like a thug.

UserLoser.

My Results:

The Car Key

You're in to brutally ripping apart people's faces with keys while they're down. No one knows how you got the key, cuz you're too much of a thug to own anything you'd need a key for. Oh well.

That quiz was lame, four questions

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.