• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

prom picture thread

Started by quasi-modo, April 10, 2005, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

:o somebody needs to clean their car
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Meh

Quote from: Adron on April 14, 2005, 01:14 PM
Quote from: Meh on April 14, 2005, 10:34 AM
Took me a fcew seconds but its a fairley big joint.

This is a joint. Well, several actually.
Youd get tetnas try to smoke that :P

CrAz3D

Wtf!?  It looks like it is grease just, not rust, lol
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 14, 2005, 03:12 PM
who needs to clean their car
<.<
>.>
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

MyndFyre

Quote from: quasi-modo on April 14, 2005, 09:16 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 14, 2005, 03:12 PM
who needs to clean their car
<.<
>.>

Not me!  I did a couple weekends ago!
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

Whoever owns the car in Adron's post needs to clean their car
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 14, 2005, 09:29 PM

Why? Scrubbing the bottom of the car would just remove a lot of rust protection coating.

quasi-modo

Quote from: Adron on April 15, 2005, 02:27 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 14, 2005, 09:29 PM

Why? Scrubbing the bottom of the car would just remove a lot of rust protection coating.
Amen to that... dirt on the top of the car is also good because it protects the paint from sun fade.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

But notice how some of the joints are already rusting?  That's cause the grease is keeping moisture there, if there wasn't any grime then water wouldn't be held there long enough for everything to rust. 

Dirt on top of a car scratches the paint every time you touch it.  A clean & waxed car would last MUCH longer than a disgustingly dirty car.
(ré-bun-dance)

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 15, 2005, 05:16 PM
Dirt on top of a car scratches the paint every time you touch it.  A clean & waxed car would last MUCH longer than a disgustingly dirty car.
I was being facetious.... Plus what is the point of having paint if no one is going to see it under the layer of filth.
WAR EAGLE!

CrAz3D

Word, esp when you pay $100 an ounce for the paint!
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 15, 2005, 05:16 PM
But notice how some of the joints are already rusting?  That's cause the grease is keeping moisture there, if there wasn't any grime then water wouldn't be held there long enough for everything to rust. 

Actually, that's not true. A car driven half of every year in a salty water-snow mix for 18 years is going to get some rust on the bottom even if it's completely clean. The best way to protect it is to treat it with something that covers the metal parts - grease, oil, that kind of thing - to keep the salt water away as much as possible.

CrAz3D

But random grime doesn't build up over the entire bottom, that is why they have the 'rust protection spray'
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 15, 2005, 06:35 PM
But random grime doesn't build up over the entire bottom, that is why they have the 'rust protection spray'

Rust protection spray, well, perhaps. Even better is to have some heavy rust protection applied. But neither of them will survive the physical scrubbing that would be required to really clean the underside of a car. Especially the way stones sprayed up from the wheels get stuck in the rust protection.

|