• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

prom picture thread

Started by quasi-modo, April 10, 2005, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 11, 2005, 06:36 PM
Trust:
No one has ballroom dancing proms, no one knows how to ballroom dance, no one would ballroom dance if they could/knew how...everyone would rather 'grind'

I wouldn't rather 'grind' - I have never ground(?) and don't plan to.

QuoteA Rolls Royce! WTF! It's 1 night! Are you MAD!? ;)<3

They aren't that much more expensive than renting a regular limo. It'd probably be cheaper if it were just the car, but as far as I can tell nobody around here has just cars - at least those with websites. When it gets close to my prom I'll call around I guess.

Our tickets are $20 per couple or $15 per person. Dinner is about $40 a person, tux is about $140, limo is $20 a person, alcohol is as much as you want! ;D

See, everyone here is renting limos in groups or whatever - that rocks kinda. I'm not one for group dates I guess (not that I date) - I guess it takes away from the romantic element. However, even if I wanted to go in a group I wouldn't be able to. As many of you know I have a hard time in social situations, I can't think of 14ish friends that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable asking to ride with me or something. Yes, I'm weird and have too many phobias; sue me.

CrAz3D

Just ask a bunch of friends to go as a whole group, you & a single girl in a car would be very serious.  Romance like that on prom night leads to ***  ::)

You haven't ever ground!?  Lol, that sounds so dumb, just had to say it
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MyndFyre

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 11, 2005, 08:18 PM
Romance like that on prom night leads to ***  ::)

What?!?  What does it lead to?!?  Omgz I must know!

As far as grinding goes, I propose two new past-tense versions of the word.  We "grund," and the past participle, "we have grunded."

Aside from the funny word, I did not prefer to grind with my ex when we were in a public place.  I just didn't like that kind of thing in public anyway.  Our romantic relationship was our own.  Public displays of affection IMO are frequently distasteful.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

quasi-modo

quasi-modo:
Friends = guys & girls....I am a relative misfit & am not gay.  I went to prom last year & dropped $150 bucks, had about .3% as much fun as I could have had camping.  This year would've been $200+ cause of a date, screw that
Okay... but what exactly is that friends = guys and girls statement in response to?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Quote from: MyndFyre on April 11, 2005, 08:54 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 11, 2005, 08:18 PM
Romance like that on prom night leads to ***  ::)

What?!?  What does it lead to?!?  Omgz I must know!

As far as grinding goes, I propose two new past-tense versions of the word.  We "grund," nand the past participle, "we have grunded.

Aside from the funny word, I did not prefer to grind with my ex when we were in a public place.  I just didn't like that kind of thing in public anyway.  Our romantic relationship was our own.  Public displays of affection IMO are frequently distasteful.

I completely agree. I danced... i did not have sex with my clothes on on the dance floor. One dude took off his shirt on the dance floor and was rubbing all over this girl... they were drunk of course, so I guess that guy was cool with doing things like that, but I am not. Seems like it would be very embarassing to do that kind of thing sober.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 11, 2005, 07:05 PM
See, everyone here is renting limos in groups or whatever - that rocks kinda. I'm not one for group dates I guess (not that I date) - I guess it takes away from the romantic element. However, even if I wanted to go in a group I wouldn't be able to. As many of you know I have a hard time in social situations, I can't think of 14ish friends that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable asking to ride with me or something. Yes, I'm weird and have too many phobias; sue me.
Groups are a great way to break the ice at the restaurant and all. We were not hanging around the people we ate with all night, my date and I pretty much just danced the whole time and hung out together the whole time.
WAR EAGLE!

CrAz3D

Quote from: quasi-modo on April 11, 2005, 08:59 PM
quasi-modo:
Friends = guys & girls....I am a relative misfit & am not gay.  I went to prom last year & dropped $150 bucks, had about .3% as much fun as I could have had camping.  This year would've been $200+ cause of a date, screw that
Okay... but what exactly is that friends = guys and girls statement in response to?
Never mind that little bit ;)

Danced, how do you actually dance to rap?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 11, 2005, 09:06 PM
Quote from: quasi-modo on April 11, 2005, 08:59 PM
quasi-modo:
Danced, how do you actually dance to rap?
You just move a little bit faster and sort of ignore the stupidity of the music... that is what we did anyway :P
WAR EAGLE!

Forged

Our prom is may 7th, and the tickets were $40 each. :(

I was going to rent a car but you have to be 25, so I think I am just going to try and borrow my dad's benz.

QuoteGroups are a great way to break the ice
Unless you are going to prom with your g/f which seems to be majority of the people I know.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

Quote from: Forged on April 11, 2005, 10:16 PM

I was going to rent a car but you have to be 25, so I think I am just going to try and borrow my dad's benz.

Unless you are going to prom with your g/f which seems to be majority of the people I know.
Why would you rent when your dad has a Benz?...  Dang, I only had to be 18 to rent my car when my truck was in the shop.

Why is everyone's ticket so expensive!?  What are the decorations like at your dances?
(ré-bun-dance)

Warrior

I plan to play CS right through my Prom.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Forged

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 11, 2005, 10:22 PM
Quote from: Forged on April 11, 2005, 10:16 PM

Why would you rent when your dad has a Benz?...  Dang, I only had to be 18 to rent my car when my truck was in the shop.

Why is everyone's ticket so expensive!?  What are the decorations like at your dances?
Because I really don't wat to wreck his $45,000 car.  If I were to wreck the rental car it would suck, but not as bad as wrecking his car.  As for the age, diffrent companys have diffrent policys, and I was looking at the type of places that had jaguars and what not for rent.

I don't know what kind of decorations we will have, but the last senior class said they were extremlly elaborate, and we rented the skyroom at trinity so I would imagine that has something to do with it.

CrAz3D

Oh snap, how much was a Jag to rent?

Our dances are currently held at a auctioneer barn :(
(ré-bun-dance)

Forged

between 160 a day and 90 a day depending on the model.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Forged on April 11, 2005, 11:02 PM
between 160 a day and 90 a day depending on the model.
oh snap, that sure would be fun to drive around town
(ré-bun-dance)

|