• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

prom picture thread

Started by quasi-modo, April 10, 2005, 08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quasi-modo

I was thinking of putting this in the post your pictures thread, but I thought I would just make a new thread so everyone could post prom pictures (even if you did not go to prom this year, but last year or whatever, still post your pics).

here is what I have so far from my camera:
note* these are some of the only pics in existence of me with combed hair

here is a pic of my date, van, and myself
http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/mylife/prom/me%20%26%20van.jpg
here is some rice at the restaurant, it was in the shape of a heart so I took a picture of it
http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/mylife/prom/rice.jpg
my parents thought they would snap pics of me getting into my sexy car
http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/mylife/prom/buick2.jpg
all of the asian girls in our group
http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/mylife/prom/asian%20group.jpg
van (left) and our friend cindy
http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/mylife/prom/van,cindy.jpg

I will have more tomorrow from my friends' cameras and her camera.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Invert

How about links that work?

quasi-modo

ty... didn't notice that. I posted that on another msg board and jus copied it.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Naem

اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

CrAz3D

#1 her purse doesn't match @ all!
#2 rice?!  wtf kind of prom is that?
#3 is EVERYONE @ your school asian or something?  We have like2 asian people
#4 As for the Buick, nice, a definately good car for prom (unless you had a Lincoln or BMW or somethin)

Edit:
Our prom is May 7th, I plan to go camping w/friends instead so I'll post pictures of that.  I don't want to go to prom cause I'll get pregnant, I saw it on a movie (The Girl Next Door)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Meh

I went to my prom in a Humvy Limo(Think I spelt it right). It was sweet. We had strobe lights, ceiling mirror and a um...smoke machine. It didnt work to well. We thought the driver was smoking but it was the ...smoke machine. I got outragousley drunk that night and vodka. I almost fainted when dancing with this girl.

Yoni

I didn't go to our prom. Therefore, no pictures.

UserLoser.

Our prom hasn't happened yet and it's the senior prom anyways.  Juniors can go, but as far as I know not many are

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 11, 2005, 12:15 PM

First thing I noticed. Haha.

Quote from: Meh on April 11, 2005, 12:23 PM
I went to my prom in a Humvee Limo(Think I spelt it right). It was sweet. We had strobe lights, ceiling mirror and a um...smoke machine. It didnt work to well. We thought the driver was smoking but it was the ...smoke machine. I got outragousley drunk that night and vodka. I almost fainted when dancing with this girl.

How many people were in the Humvy Limo? I have been thinking about prom lately, even though it's like 2 years away. I definitely want to spare no expense as it's a memorable night - but from what I hear my schools prom isn't like..formalish. They have rap and all the people do that grind dancing. A friend who graduated last year said he was expecting ballroom type dancing, but like even though they had slow songs - all the kids did was grind slowly. He said they were basically having sex on the dance floor. Ugh, that's definitely not my kind of thing.

Anyway, I want to make it as classy/traditional as I can but still be kind of different. I'm thinking a seersucker suit, instead of a regular black tuxedo and instead of a regular limo I've been thinking a Rolls Royce. However, I researched that for a price and stuff @ area limo companies and I found out that they don't have regular Rolls Royce cars, but only a limo - and it's uber expensive (I think they jacked the price up since all the seats were done in Louis Vuitton upholstery and such.). It costs $80/person to go to our prom + suit + dinner + car + pictures + corsage. I should probably start saving now, as I don't really like the whole making a woman pay thing.

We have a Junior Prom too for juniors, I have no clue if you're supposed to do promish stuff for that or not. :\

quasi-modo

bfd? I didn't match her outfit either :P
#2 rice?!  wtf kind of prom is that?
we ate at a japanese steakhouse before the prom.
#3 is EVERYONE @ your school asian or something?  We have like2 asian people
We have a good sized asian population at our school. But it just so happens that three of the four guys in our group thought asian girls are hot and those asian girls brought along friends to the restaurant who were also asian.
#4 As for the Buick, nice, a definately good car for prom (unless you had a Lincoln or BMW or somethin)
I agree... Buicks rule.

Our prom is May 7th, I plan to go camping w/friends instead so I'll post pictures of that.  I don't want to go to prom cause I'll get pregnant, I saw it on a movie (The Girl Next Door)
well that answers one question... but it brings up so many more :P
WAR EAGLE!

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 11, 2005, 02:04 PM
It costs $80/person to go to our prom + suit + dinner + car + pictures + corsage. I should probably start saving now, as I don't really like the whole making a woman pay thing.
Here is a break down of what I paid for ours:
65 for couples tickets
70 for tux
40 for dinner for the two of us
10 for gas (no limmo our whole group just drove our own cars cos limos were all booked up)
20 for corsage
---
205 total

Her dad bought her dress for her, I have no idea what he paid... I couldn't even give you a ball park. I work in sears... but I work in the tool department, and the dresses at sears suck.
WAR EAGLE!

Meh

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 11, 2005, 02:04 PM

First thing I noticed. Haha.

Quote from: Meh on April 11, 2005, 12:23 PM
I went to my prom in a Humvee Limo(Think I spelt it right). It was sweet. We had strobe lights, ceiling mirror and a um...smoke machine. It didnt work to well. We thought the driver was smoking but it was the ...smoke machine. I got outragousley drunk that night and vodka. I almost fainted when dancing with this girl.

How many people were in the Humvy Limo? I have been thinking about prom lately, even though it's like 2 years away. I definitely want to spare no expense as it's a memorable night - but from what I hear my schools prom isn't like..formalish. They have rap and all the people do that grind dancing. A friend who graduated last year said he was expecting ballroom type dancing, but like even though they had slow songs - all the kids did was grind slowly. He said they were basically having sex on the dance floor. Ugh, that's definitely not my kind of thing.

Anyway, I want to make it as classy/traditional as I can but still be kind of different. I'm thinking a seersucker suit, instead of a regular black tuxedo and instead of a regular limo I've been thinking a Rolls Royce. However, I researched that for a price and stuff @ area limo companies and I found out that they don't have regular Rolls Royce cars, but only a limo - and it's uber expensive (I think they jacked the price up since all the seats were done in Louis Vuitton upholstery and such.). It costs $80/person to go to our prom + suit + dinner + car + pictures + corsage. I should probably start saving now, as I don't really like the whole making a woman pay thing.

We have a Junior Prom too for juniors, I have no clue if you're supposed to do promish stuff for that or not. :\
There were about 14 of us in the limo paying roughley $20 each for it. The suit cost me double that and it was about $9 for a ticket. Pluss then expense for cigars etc. I pinched all the alchol I drank off of friends.

hismajesty

$9? That's insanely cheap. Our prom tickets are more I think if we didn't pay dues Freshmen-Junior year, since they incorporate dues into the price or something. You can't go to prom if you didn't pay I think.

warz

Mine are in this folder: http://www.insanedev.net/tks/ryan/

The prom pictures are the ones titled prom then some numbers. There are only four, because that was like a year ago.

The other pictures... they speak for themselves.

Notice: Every picture (most likely) involved beer, marijuana or a combination of both.
Notice of the Notice: This picture brings back some good, good memories.

(http://www.insanedev.net/tks/ryan/18574015877.jpg)

CrAz3D

Meh:
Was it a POS H2 or a real hummer?  (which would look stupid streched)
"I got outragousley drunk that night and vodka."---are you still drunk? ;)

UL:
You guys have specific proms?  Dang, ours is Junior/Senior restricted (Juniors pay) but you can get guest passes for anyone

Trust:
No one has ballroom dancing proms, no one knows how to ballroom dance, no one would ballroom dance if they could/knew how...everyone would rather 'grind'
A Rolls Royce!  WTF!  It's 1 night!   Are you MAD!?  ;)<3
Our tickets are $20 per couple or $15 per person.  Dinner is about $40 a person, tux is about $140, limo is $20 a person, alcohol is as much as you want!  ;D

quasi-modo:
Friends = guys & girls....I am a relative misfit & am not gay.  I went to prom last year & dropped $150 bucks, had about .3% as much fun as I could have had camping.  This year would've been $200+ cause of a date, screw that

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...