• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Palio has Joined

Started by Palio, April 05, 2005, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raylu

Quote from: Mangix on April 07, 2005, 05:55 PM
ok. heres a reason why VB sucks. it is made by Microsoft. any software made by Microsoft Officially sucks. the end. C++ on the other hand is built it. it just needs a compiler.
Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with everybody else. I'm trying to become less dependent on MS, but not everything they made sucks.
Pie?

LivedKrad

I propose we ignore all of Mangix's posts.

Mangix

i propose you go get a blowjob by a gay guy. while i get treated like a kind and listen to the Numa Numa song :P.

and yeah not everything from MS is bad but critisizing microsoft is just too fun :).

QwertyMonster

3:00 am bed on school days? I go to bed at 10:00pm and im still tired at school.

On weekends i go to bed late :P

Mangix

yes on schooldays. on weekends, i stay up through the night :P.

LivedKrad

A blowjob by a gay guy? The power of your insults astounds me.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Mangix

go bite your ass and then talk to me :).

Blaze

Go back to ruining stealthbots community...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

Mangix: You are being a douche. You just may be the largest, stupidest asshole on these forums, and with your blatent personal attacks I am suprised you have not been banned from this forum. These forums are a place for serious topics and not flaming. Stop being a immature child. And if you havent noticed, you happen to be insulting people you don't know, have never seen, and will never meet, and to top it all off, over the internet.

warz

Quote from: Mangix on May 02, 2005, 12:02 AM
go bite your ass and then talk to me :).

I don't know why everyone is taking this guy so seriously and getting offended. He's talking about C++, and doesn't know a single thing about it. He's cutting down visual basic, yet probably couldn't even tell you a single thing about it. He's obviously from another country because it doesn't seem he comprehends anything being said here. So, in summary, he really has no knowledge of.. well, anything he talks about.

He's an example of the kind of person you blow off. heh.

LivedKrad

His grammar structure seems sufficient enough to comprehend the English language. C++ is another thing.

Topaz

MSVC++

You wouldn't be bashing Microsoft if you really knew what you were talking about.

|