• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Palio has Joined

Started by Palio, April 05, 2005, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palio

QuoteWow, i remember seeing a screenshot of "Optic Bot". And i must say; i loved it. And i loved the icon more. Perhaps it was somebody different..copying. Who knows?
Thank You, I plan to finish Optic Bot by next week Sunday the 18th i think, if not sooner. Glad you like the icon  :)

QuoteI have the source.. it wasn't bad, but not perfect by any means.
Aj shared my source around? Damn i hate him >.< Although that was just connection and didnt include anything fancy, not even one command or winamp functions ect. I'll ask you to not distribute it please, ill make it open source when im ready, i might even make a massive CSB bot making/leaning tutorial out of it  :)

Blaze

Quote from: Palio on April 07, 2005, 12:41 PM
i might even make a massive CSB bot making/leaning tutorial out of it :)
Don't you think it would be better if you made a huge binary bot tutorial?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Warrior

You need to know how to make one first :p
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

Warrior, some of us aren't obsessed enough with Battle.net to spend hours on end writing code, praying it will work. As long as we don't act all godly after writing a CSB, theres absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.

Magnix, I agree that you need to learn VB before your an expert, and *way* before you say C++ owns it. Also, if you knew what your talking about, you would have said Java, as thats the language everyone programs in now, for the GNU projects and such. C++ is a nice language to know, but Java is "the thing to know".
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Mangix

ok. heres a reason why VB sucks. it is made by Microsoft. any software made by Microsoft Officially sucks. the end. C++ on the other hand is built it. it just needs a compiler.

shout

Okay. I am guessing right now, you are using Microsoft Windows XP. You are most likely using Microsoft Internet Explorer to veiw this page. You use Microsoft Word to make documents.

So, moral of the story? STFU! Stop polluting Palio's welcoming thread with your mindless nonsense! You are being an ass and everyone else would really appreciate it if you would reason with something reasonable.

Warrior

Microsoft wrote a pretty little front end for it yes. The BASIC language was NOT written by Microsoft.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

QwertyMonster

Mangix, i would get your facts right before you make yourself look stupid. Sorry but its the truth :-\

And Now back on topic to Welcoming Palio :P

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Shout on April 07, 2005, 09:29 PM
Okay. I am guessing right now, you are using Microsoft Windows XP. You are most likely using Microsoft Internet Explorer to veiw this page. You use Microsoft Word to make documents.

So, moral of the story? STFU! Stop polluting Palio's welcoming thread with your mindless nonsense! You are being an ass and everyone else would really appreciate it if you would reason with something reasonable.

Hmm.. Slackware.. Firefox.. Pico.. Yeah, I win. :P

EDIT:

QuoteMicrosoft wrote a pretty little front end for it yes. The BASIC language was NOT written by Microsoft.
How wrong can one guy get?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Mangix

Quote from: Shout on April 07, 2005, 09:29 PM
i use xp(i want linux :(), i use firefox(fuck IE), and i use Dreamweaver(dont wanna use any of Microsoft's BS).
@Warrior: it was written by Alan Cooper and EDITED by Microsoft.
@Qwerty: i have my facts straight.

Blaze

Linux is free, why don't you get it?

Palio

QuoteDon't you think it would be better if you made a huge binary bot tutorial?
QuoteYou need to know how to make one first :p

Still learning packets, there's your reason ^ :P

Quotesaid Java, as thats the language everyone programs in now, for the GNU projects and such. C++ is a nice language to know, but Java is "the thing to know".

Now im glad im doing Java courses :)

QuoteSo, moral of the story? STFU! Stop polluting Palio's welcoming thread with your mindless nonsense! You are being an ass and everyone else would really appreciate it if you would reason with something reasonable.

Really, what would you do without Windows and Microsoft?
<3 Shout :)

QuoteAnd Now back on topic to Welcoming Palio

Yay ;)

QuoteLinux is free, why don't you get it?

I have it, 10 copies of x86 version, 10 of Mac version, 10 of AMD64 version :). Too bad mine wont work when installing, i get some "cd rom not found" crap.  >:( 

Mangix

Quote from: Blaze on April 08, 2005, 11:00 AM
Linux is free, why don't you get it?
i thought it costs money :P. but i like the GUI and nice conversations about it :P. now i have to wonder if my dad will kill me if i install it and if it will mess up my HP comp :P.

Blaze

I wouldn't recomend installing it if you don't know how to use it though.

Mangix

|