• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Prob Off-topic, but..

Started by QwertyMonster, March 16, 2005, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

I went to the park with all my m8s yesturday, with no warm up or cool down i played football for 3hours straight. And today i woke up with a hurting body, acheing all over! I couldnt get out of bed as my muscle has seized up, so my mum had to pick me up. And all day at school i struggled and i lost my balance loads of times due to bad legs and it hurt like hell. It took me  up to 2 mins to just sit down and get up!

Whenever i laugh, cough my stomach muscles kill! Woundering if anybody else has had this pain. Thanks!

PS: Oooh the pain  ;)  >:(

Zakath

Last week, the university ultimate team (for which I play, on the A squad) went to a week-long tournament down south. I played the majority of every game, every day for 3 days straight. The third day, I couldn't bend my legs, I was so sore. Every part of me ached. Took a half hour of warmup plus a liberal dosage of Ibuprofen to get me functioning again.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

QwertyMonster

Falcon[anti-yL]

Lets see on Monday my track coach made us run 4 sets of 3 400m with spikes on, and yesterday we ran 1 1000m, 1 800m, 1 600m, and 4 400m with spikes on. My calves have been hurting so bad since then, I was limping a little in school today.

QwertyMonster

I've been limping all day today, and i can barely get up or sit down! And tommorow ive got P.E, to run around a massive field for as long as we can. I was looking forward to it, but im not sure if my legs will cope. Any ideas how i can warm my muscles up to atleast get me throguh P.E fitnes? :P

Invert

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 16, 2005, 03:20 PM
I went to the park with all my m8s yesturday, with no warm up or cool down i played football for 3hours straight. And today i woke up with a hurting body, acheing all over! I couldnt get out of bed as my muscle has seized up, so my mum had to pick me up. And all day at school i struggled and i lost my balance loads of times due to bad legs and it hurt like hell. It took me  up to 2 mins to just sit down and get up!

Whenever i laugh, cough my stomach muscles kill! Woundering if anybody else has had this pain. Thanks!

PS: Oooh the pain  ;)  >:(

Look dude, it's called being sore. From all that muscle inactivity before you went to play soccer you shock your muscles when all of the sudden you put them through more stress then they are used to. How about you become more active and do this on regular bases you will never feel that pain again... m8.

CrAz3D

I was out with some friends in the desert running around a bit...I honestly couldn't walk for 2 weeks

Missing part of the story:
On the way back my friends jeep flipped 4.5 times & I got WAY broke
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 16, 2005, 03:20 PM
I went to the park with all my m8s yesturday

That sounds like some kind of gay thing :P

But listen to Invert, he's a pro
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Stealth

Quote from: Zakath on March 16, 2005, 03:41 PM
Last week, the university ultimate team (for which I play, on the A squad) went to a week-long tournament down south. I played the majority of every game, every day for 3 days straight. The third day, I couldn't bend my legs, I was so sore. Every part of me ached. Took a half hour of warmup plus a liberal dosage of Ibuprofen to get me functioning again.

Hats off to you. Ultimate rocks -- I definitely know that after-tournament feeling. :)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Adron

Doesn't anyone do any stretching anymore?

CrAz3D

Ultimate what?...frisbee? I love ultimate frisbee, don't know anything else called ultimate though
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Maddox

you nerds are out of shape.
asdf.

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 16, 2005, 07:29 PM
Ultimate what?...frisbee? I love ultimate frisbee, don't know anything else called ultimate though

It's just called Ultimate because Frisbee is trademarked by Mattel. Likewise, "Frisbee golf" is called disc golf. Many would mock you for calling it "ultimate frisbee."

CrAz3D

oh....... :(
I'm an amateur player, nothing professional or even college level
(ré-bun-dance)

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 16, 2005, 08:42 PM
oh....... :(
I'm an amateur player, nothing professional or even college level

Heh. I made the same mistake ;)