• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

EternalChat SpHt's look here

Started by themaker, March 12, 2005, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themaker

If Eternalchat not going to be update, Spht's Can you please let us Hex it to work on JBLS r to use other servers?? IM ask PLEASE PLEASE So many of us need this bot for clan stuff. Dam i got like 20 of them on my comp.
Btw I can't Hex it Im kinda new at that stuff ,but i know ppl who can so Please ?

Spht

Quote from: themaker on March 12, 2005, 08:58 AM
If Eternalchat not going to be update, Spht's Can you please let us Hex it to work on JBLS r to use other servers?? IM ask PLEASE PLEASE So many of us need this bot for clan stuff. Dam i got like 20 of them on my comp.
Btw I can't Hex it Im kinda new at that stuff ,but i know ppl who can so Please ?

There will not be any more updates for EternalChat.  The BNLS connectivity issue will be resolved soon.

QwertyMonster

Lets all go Hex EternalChat and make it work? 8)

Hex Editor: www.pianka.net -> Downloads -> Software OR warez, i forgot.

Its there! Have fun.

Spht

You don't need to edit EternalChat to make it connect.  Just point bnls.valhallalegends.com to a reachable server.

The change has been made on the server, and should be effective in a couple hours when your DNS records are updated.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Spht on March 12, 2005, 02:31 PM
You don't need to edit EternalChat to make it connect.  Just point bnls.valhallalegends.com to a reachable server.

The change has been made on the server, and should be effective in a couple hours when your DNS records are updated.

Bah you didnt tell him that did you :P.. until now ;D

Well anyway, theres the link to the hex editor if anybody wants to have fun! :P

themaker

What do u mean ? where at on the bot do i put this. ANd i dont want anyone to hexedit it without spht say so!!i just want it to connect to something besides vl are there anyway? Well if u mean on Sphtbot i got it to work , BUt this bot dont do what Ethernalchat does im sorry U cant promote or demote r anyting with clan ((.

UserLoser.

Quote from: themaker on March 12, 2005, 10:00 PM

What do u mean ? where at on the bot do i put this. ANd i dont want anyone to hexedit it without spht say so!!i just want it to connect to something besides vl are there anyway? Well if u mean on Sphtbot i got it to work , BUt this bot dont do what Ethernalchat does im sorry U cant promote or demote r anyting with clan ((.

Start > Run > notepad.exe > File > Open > C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Add the line "63.161.183.205 bnls.valhallalegends.com" (without the quotes)

themaker

Thank you ever so much man. LMAO still cant use JBLS ? SOmeone please help me on this?

Spht

Quote from: themaker on March 13, 2005, 12:00 AM
Thank you ever so much man. LMAO still cant use JBLS ? SOmeone please help me on this?

Not sure what JBLS is, so no.  Post in the appropriate forums.

Kp

Quote from: Spht on March 18, 2005, 12:56 PM

It's a Java-based BNLS ripoff, except it doesn't work as well.  Some of the messages aren't supported at all, and it's horribly slow on account of it being in Java (and thus lacking the ability to JIT an appropriate checksumming function).
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Blaze

You know, you could always add stuff into since it is open source...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

Quote from: Kp on March 18, 2005, 02:55 PM

It's a Java-based BNLS ripoff, except it doesn't work as well.  Some of the messages aren't supported at all, and it's horribly slow on account of it being in Java (and thus lacking the ability to JIT an appropriate checksumming function).

Java is slightly slower, but not noticably.  The ping time makes up for over 50% of the CheckRevision time still.  In my new code (which isn't implemented in JBLS yet), I cache the CheckRevision response.  It actually has pretty good stats:
--> 248 hits, 535 misses.

That means on about 33% of connections, the CheckRevision time = the ping time.  BNLS does the same thing, but they have tons more traffic which means that their total cache hits will be higher.

Oh, and I've written the code to check the server's signature (does BNLS do that? I don't really know) and to check the server's proof. He just has to implement them :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

UserLoser.

BNLS could check server signature for you, check the proof (assuming you mean the one where if server really knows password or whatever..)

iago

Quote from: UserLoser on March 22, 2005, 01:51 PM
BNLS could check server signature for you, check the proof (assuming you mean the one where if server really knows password or whatever..)

Yes, that's the proof I mean.  The M[2] value, so to speak. 

iago

Quote from: Kp on March 18, 2005, 02:55 PM

I unrolled the innermost loop in my CheckRevision and got a 220% speed gain (it's basically the same as if it compiled it, using only 3 case statements).  And I added support for the two server verification messages (whatever they are).  So gg. :P