• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My god, Some people on bnet are idiots.

Started by Hdx, March 12, 2005, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

Quote from: UserLoser on March 12, 2005, 01:38 PM
Fun fact: The guy who runs clancybr.com/sold the source is "phvckmeh" who was banned from these forums, iirc

Yeah that person was banned from here. It seems hes gone major lame! :-\

Yoni

How much would you pay for BNLS source? (We're not selling it, but I'm just wondering.)

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Yoni on March 12, 2005, 08:16 PM
How much would you pay for BNLS source? (We're not selling it, but I'm just wondering.)
wasent there a topic about this awhile ago?

Blaze

Yes, there was a topic that had a discussion about charging for use of bnls.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

QwertyMonster

Well, im not interested in having the source code to it. But a rough estimate i would pay £50 for it. ;)

Blaze

I took a long deep thought about his.

It would depend on the license you give out with the source. If its for educational use only as in Only look at it, or if we can do what we want with it, with the exception of redistrbution.

I would pay $85 for the Anything and $40 for the Educational use. Not that I would want the source or need it.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

$50 for any kind of license, that way I could say "I r t3h 1337! I pwn BNLS s0urc3!!!"
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hdx

Well, Why pay for something that somone is willing to give out for free? Not the eintire source mind you. But say I get stuck on a project of mine, and it happens to be a function that BNLS does? Who here wouldnt help me out if they knew how (and had time, and i didnt act like a fag when asking for help)?
Seriously You can get all the information you need/want for free.
And yes CP = phvckmeh
And the e-bay oction of his source want for $600 the first time :/
ugh idiots. PS the bot only connects on d2 and LOD.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

hismajesty

If someone made an all clients spam bot, they'd get like $1200+. omg. :P

QwertyMonster

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 14, 2005, 05:28 AM
If someone made an all clients spam bot, they'd get like $1200+. omg. :P

If somebody did make a spam bot for all clients and got $1200+, i would be seriouly worried about the person / people that bought it!