• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My god, Some people on bnet are idiots.

Started by Hdx, March 12, 2005, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hdx

Quote from: CyberpenguinHi, if your interested in owning the JPBot source code, then continue reading, else, you might as well stop now :)

Well it has come to my attention that more people want the JPBot source code, but are not willing to pay $600+ for it, and I understand, I'm selling the source, in as many copies as I can sell, for 170$ a copy! If your interested, you MUST email me ASAP! I'm selling limited copies. (Yes, once you have the source you can generate unlimited JPBot keys)

It's not the fact hes selling them, its the fact that ppl are buying them -.-
IMO this is fucking funny as hell.
exerpt from www.clancybr.com
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

QwertyMonster

Quote from: HdxBmx27 on March 12, 2005, 01:05 AM
Quote from: CyberpenguinHi, if your interested in owning the JPBot source code, then continue reading, else, you might as well stop now :)

Well it has come to my attention that more people want the JPBot source code, but are not willing to pay $600+ for it, and I understand, I'm selling the source, in as many copies as I can sell, for 170$ a copy! If your interested, you MUST email me ASAP! I'm selling limited copies. (Yes, once you have the source you can generate unlimited JPBot keys)

It's not the fact hes selling them, its the fact that ppl are buying them -.-
IMO this is fucking funny as hell.
exerpt from www.clancybr.com
~-~(HDX)~-~

Why would somebody want a source code, when there are hundreds of open-source things everywhere  :-\

Indeed, Battle.net has idiots

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Tha is JACKED up!
(I'm gonna go sell all my sources now for $50)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DeTaiLs

U can have the wonderful source code for 3 easy payments of only 19.99 thats right u get all of this just for 3 easy payments of 19.99 order today

hismajesty

People are buying this, really?

I applaud this guy, actually, for making this work. I need some quick money with little work involved, somebody give me some l33t source to sell - I'll give you 1% of the profits. :)

QwertyMonster

If this dude is actually getting money for just a bot source code, think what BNLS would get? .. and all the decent + popular bot source codes.  :o

hismajesty

QwertyMonster

Blaze

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 12, 2005, 11:17 AM
If this dude is actually getting money for just a bot, think what BNLS would get? .. and all the decent + popular bots. :o
He is not selling the bot, he is selling the code to the bot. Theres a difference.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Blaze on March 12, 2005, 11:47 AM
Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 12, 2005, 11:17 AM
If this dude is actually getting money for just a bot, think what BNLS would get? .. and all the decent + popular bots. :o
He is not selling the bot, he is selling the code to the bot. Theres a difference.

Eh, i meant source code to it. Ill edit my post now :P

UserLoser.

Quote from: QwertyMonster on March 12, 2005, 11:24 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 12, 2005, 11:22 AM
WEBSITEDOWN

www.clancybr.com is, yeah. I just checked.

Shows how lame it is ::)

Works for me, but it's extremely slow

Blaze

Same.

@Qwerty-- Editing your posts every two seconds and messes up the board.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Blaze on March 12, 2005, 12:08 PM
Same.

@Qwerty-- Editing your posts every two seconds and messes up the board.

Oh, sorry. Didnt know it did. I wont edit so many times in future.

UserLoser.

Fun fact: The guy who runs clancybr.com/sold the source is "phvckmeh" who was banned from these forums, iirc