Do you trust Bush?

Yes
12 (32.4%)
No
25 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: March 06, 2005, 08:17 AM

Adron

Well? Would you buy a used car from him, let him care for your baby or manage your investments?

hismajesty

No to the third one, yes to the rest (if I had a baby of course.)

CrAz3D

Used car, I've bought from worse
Baby, he seems like a nice grandpa kind of guy
Investments, I don't trust people with my money, it bugs me to no end when lendign people money
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Stealth

Absolutely. Perhaps not manage my investments, but the other two, without a doubt.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Falcon[anti-yL]

EpicOfTimeWasted

Used car salesmen are generally regarded as being pushy people that use strong-arm tactics, lies, and deception to make a sale.  So, yeah, I trust him as a used car salesman.  Other than that, I don't even remotely trust him.

dxoigmn

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on February 27, 2005, 01:55 PM
Used car salesmen are generally regarded as being pushy people that use strong-arm tactics, lies, and deception to make a sale.  So, yeah, I trust him as a used car salesman.  Other than that, I don't even remotely trust him.

You totally misinterpreted what Adron said.  The question was "Would you buy a used car from him?"  not "Do you trust him as a used car salesman?".  However, I do not discredit your post as your analogy is quite accurate ;)

EpicOfTimeWasted

Quote from: dxoigmn on February 27, 2005, 02:05 PM

You totally misinterpreted what Adron said.  The question was "Would you buy a used car from him?"  not "Do you trust him as a used car salesman?".  However, I do not discredit your post as your analogy is quite accurate ;)

I don't really think I misinterpreted what he said, I just combined the question that the subject asks and the question that he actually asked, and elaborated a bit.  Oh well.

Hazard

Quote from: Adron on February 27, 2005, 08:17 AM
Well? Would you buy a used car from him, let him care for your baby or manage your investments?

1. Yes. 12 yards long, two lanes wide, 65 tons of American pride. My SUV <3's Iraqi Oil.

2. Sure, he does have an excellent wife.

3. Sure, his personal investments from when he was a Governor etc. were excellent, and owned a pretty good baseball franchise. Besides, Reganomics works.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

MyndFyre

I love how people would trust their CHILD with him, but not their MONEY.  Americans are a little screwed up.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Meh

No Yes No. So it averaged out to a No.

Hazard

MyndFyre, thats kinda stupid. People worldwide wouldn't leave a babysitter at home with their child and $135,000 of gold bars lying around. Its two different things. People are greedy with money, children are a different psychological story.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

MyndFyre

Quote from: Hazard on February 28, 2005, 03:00 PM
MyndFyre, thats kinda stupid. People worldwide wouldn't leave a babysitter at home with their child and $135,000 of gold bars lying around. Its two different things. People are greedy with money, children are a different psychological story.

Like I said, it's retarded.  Life > money.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Joe[x86]

Amen.

Quote from: MyndFyre on February 28, 2005, 02:47 AM
I love how people would trust their CHILD with him, but not their MONEY.  Americans are a little screwed up.  :P

Yup. We're idiots. Look at our leader! :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.