• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Patching Help

Started by KoRe, February 16, 2005, 10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: LoRd[nK] on February 19, 2005, 01:53 PM
Quote from: rabbit on February 19, 2005, 01:48 PM
I was pointing out a specific example to LoRd of a bot that isn't supported any longer not because of some "evildoing scheme" that'd been found out, but merely for time management issues.

Kp*
LoRd, Kp, you're both over my head -.-

TaGBaN

Chewbot is great, and it is still fine. The creator may not update it, but hes got a hell of a fan base. Besides, it works with War2, who nees SC?

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: TaGBaN on February 22, 2005, 06:09 AM
Chewbot is great, and it is still fine. The creator may not update it, but hes got a hell of a fan base. Besides, it works with War2, who nees SC?
People who don't have War2 keys.

TaGBaN

ChewBot has already been hexed before to work on SC 1.09. I'm sure someone might do it again?

Warrior

No one is going to keep doing it.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Eric

Why not just create a small utility that would allow a user to change it themselves, manually, or even better, use BNLS to obtain the new version byte and automatically patch it?

Edit:
IIRC, you don't need to modify Chewbacca Bot to update the version bytes.  You'd just need to modify the configuration file.

R.a.B.B.i.T

I tried that, doesn't work *at all*.