Who are you for?

Patriots
13 (76.5%)
Eagles
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Falcon[anti-yL]

dxoigmn

Since I'm currently in New England....I voted for the Patriots.  But even so, I like them after Green Bay.

hismajesty

I'm not a fan of either, so I don't really care about the outcome of this one. :\

Falcon[anti-yL]

CrAz3D

:(

I was HOPING Eagles would, but though Patriots would.  The Eagles were pretty close there too, at the end.  They messed up throughout game too much though.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Falcon[anti-yL]

Yeah, Mcnabb's 2 turnovers screwed them over.

CrAz3D

Word up!...Way cool on Branch getting MVP though.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Falcon[anti-yL]

Yea he basically carried the Patriots offense lol.

KrAzY_NuK

I thought the game sucked.  It reminded me why I don't like watching NFL football.
Sure there were some good moments, but for the most part the action was pretty boring.  I think CFL is a lot more exciting (probably because it's more fast-paced)

Real men only need 3 downs!

Oh yeah, I was goin for the Eagles just because they was the Underdogs.  Stupid me and always betting on the losers...grrr

CrAz3D

This is the ONLY FULL NFL game I've ever watched (including past super bowls)...guess it wasn't a FULL game cause I went & ate dinner (that killed about 15 minutes).  Oh well, this game WAS a disappointment, it got a LITTLE better @ the end...too bad the never looked @ the clock & realized, "hey, we should hurry"
(ré-bun-dance)

Meh

It bwas on British TV at a reasonable time not like 1AM like usual, so i thought yea. Ill watch it. My signal was so bad I gave up. It was like oooh fuzzy guy number 1 just hit fuzzy guy number 7. Also I couldnt see the ball.I enjoyed the pre game entertainment. Maybe when I get sky it will be better.

Go New England Patriots. I won a bet cos of them ;D

CrAz3D

McCartney was good, just not lively enough for me I guess since I fell asleep :(
(ré-bun-dance)

Soul Taker

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 07, 2005, 12:03 PM
This is the ONLY FULL NFL game I've ever watched (including past super bowls)...guess it wasn't a FULL game cause I went & ate dinner (that killed about 15 minutes).  Oh well, this game WAS a disappointment, it got a LITTLE better @ the end...too bad the never looked @ the clock & realized, "hey, we should hurry"
You should have watched the Patriot's first super bowl win.  The first half was the most intense football I've ever seen (disclaimer:  I really don't watch that much football).

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: Soul Taker on February 07, 2005, 01:52 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 07, 2005, 12:03 PM
You should have watched the Patriot's first super bowl win.  The first half was the most intense football I've ever seen (disclaimer:  I really don't watch that much football).

Or just watch CFL football.  That's much more exciting than NFL...

Zakath

Or be a real man and not watch football at all. It's a lousy spectator sport.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.