• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

ImageList must be initialized before it can be used.

Started by tRiCksTa, January 22, 2005, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tRiCksTa

I know you guys said I would get help if I just asked. Well, here I go.

When I connect, i get this error saying

Run-Time Error '35613'

ImageList must be initialized before it can be used.

What is wrong? If you want to see code or something just ask.

Hdx

right click your channel ist or w/e your getting the error with, and goto the "Image lists" tab and add the image lsit object there.

~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

tRiCksTa

Thanks! For some reason i dont see any icons. Im seeing the channel like this.

Username1              Username 2

Username 3             Username 4

Username 5             Etc

Exactly like that with no icons.. Anyone know y?           

CrAz3D

Post your code that adds the username & icon to the imagelist.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Eric

Hdx

Change your List view to a ReportView in the properties.

~-~(HDX)~-~

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

tRiCksTa

THanks guys you guys are the best, especially you HdxBmx27 and all who helped!  ;)

Hdx

You might also want to look intot he Column Headers tab, and .ListSubItems if you want to add Ping Icons to.
~-~(HDX)~-~

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

tRiCksTa

Hdx

Just ask here, I dont like people msging me on AIM.
~-~(HDX)~-~

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

tRiCksTa

Um.. one more problem. When I try to get someone's profile, nothing comes up. Heres my code

Private Sub cmdCancel_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
txtusername.Text = frmMain.lvChannel.SelectedItem
frmMain.CleanSlateBot1.RequestKey profile, frmMain.lvChannel.SelectedItem, "Profile\Age", "Profile\Location", "Profile\Sex", "Profile\Description"
End Sub

Hdx

Sorry I dont help with CSB, and i didnt liek it when u msged me when i said not to -.-
If you want to get out of CSB and go Self Parsing, then I'll help -.-
~-~(HDX)~-~

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

tRiCksTa

eh.. whats wrong with CSb..  :( sorry that i messaged you but..  :-\ come on..  ???

tRiCksTa

Can someone please help? Hdx isn't helping me anymore ??? . I know its CSB, but I'm new.. is CSB that bad that one would feel ashamed to help another that uses it.  ::)

Hdx

Quote from: -^heXaBLeS^- on January 22, 2005, 11:01 PMis CSB that bad that one would feel ashamed to help another that uses it.
To me, Yes. It allows people who know next to nothing about programming, produce run-of-the-mill bots, that noone will use, and are jsut an annoyance. 'Specilly when the creators of those bots think thet they are the worlds greatest programer jsut cuz they made a b.net bot with CSB.

Like I said, if you want to acually work hard on your bot, and produce a respectible bot, use winsock orother form of internet connection, where you acually pare your own packets. BNetAuth and BNLS are jsut fine, I just dont like CSB. Its basiclly easier then telnet.

Note: I'm not saying everyone has my opinion, This is just my point of view. From my own exp with csb, it was one of the worst things i've ever done in my programming attempts.
Note2: I do not think ALL users of CSB are pricks, but i've jsut had my bad shair.

JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status