Banana fanna fo fanna

Airbus's new plane. This sucks.

dxoigmn

quasi-modo

http://www.airbus.com/prehome.asp
http://www.newratings.com/new2/beta/article_645487.html
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6834264/
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,143931,00.html

fedex and ups are both ordering them. This might drop shipping costs a bit and speed up delivery. But that is going to suck some money out of our economy. I want to see boeing make a come back.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Banana fanna fo fanna

quasi-modo

QuoteNow is your chance to win an A380!

Enter the Airbus draw and invite your friends to register.
You could be the lucky First prize winner of an exclusive large-scale A380 model in Airbus' livery, specially created for this occasion.

Or you could receive one of two A380 smaller models in Airbus' colours to remind you of this exceptional day.

Six other lucky winners will receive a fabulous assortment of Airbus' exclusive gifts. The package includes trendy office gifts such as a USB key to carry all your important electronic documents in your pocket, a state-of-the-art weather station for your desk and an Airbus coffee mug.

There is also a selection of fun gifts for your friends and family (or yourself) such as an Airbus tee shirt, a cuddly Airbus teddy bear and a special Airbus watch.

All these and more come in a special gift-wrapped pack to give you many months of enjoyment.

For full terms and conditions, click here.

The terms and conditions for this draw are deposited at Me Lopez, huissier de justice, 21 rue du Rempart Saint Etienne, 31000 Toulouse, France
Man when I saw win an A380 I was thinking a real one for a second. I was like HOLY SHIT, THATS AWESOME. I was thinking if that were real I would pawn that thing and be swimming in cash if I were to win. Oh well, I registered to win the model anyway ;)
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

dxoigmn

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 17, 2005, 01:10 PM
fedex and ups are both ordering them. This might drop shipping costs a bit and speed up delivery. But that is going to suck some money out of our economy. I want to see boeing make a come back.

For some reason I trust Airbus more than Boeing.  I don't know why, but whenever I fly in an A320 or A319 I feel safer than when I'm in a 737 or 757.  So for me, money isn't really the issue, a feeling of safety is.

hismajesty

What is Airbus exactly? Just another manufacturer of airplanes or what? This is the first I've heard of them.

MyndFyre

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 17, 2005, 06:46 PM
What is Airbus exactly? Just another manufacturer of airplanes or what? This is the first I've heard of them.

Yup.  I've flown on an Airbus plane before.  Didn't really care for it too much.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 17, 2005, 06:46 PM
Yes, they are boeings cheif competitor, the reason them making the plane upsets us is because airbus is european and that is just money flowing out of our economy from ups and fedex.
Quote from: dxoigmn on January 17, 2005, 04:00 PM
Quote from: quasi-modo on January 17, 2005, 01:10 PM

For some reason I trust Airbus more than Boeing. I don't know why, but whenever I fly in an A320 or A319 I feel safer than when I'm in a 737 or 757. So for me, money isn't really the issue, a feeling of safety is.
I do not think you will be flying on a A380 any time soon... our airlines can't aford those things.
WAR EAGLE!

CrAz3D

I flew delta over thanksgiving break...they need new planes whether it be boeing or airbus I dont' especially care..those things were SCARY to be in
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 24, 2005, 04:32 PM
I flew delta over thanksgiving break...they need new planes whether it be boeing or airbus I dont' especially care..those things were SCARY to be in
Lets just let the airlines get a loan to buy them  :D
WAR EAGLE!

Hazard

It's a cool plane. And for any of you freaking out about Boeing, believe you me they're just fine building with their military contracts.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne