• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Nintendo Commercial

Started by j0k3r, December 22, 2004, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0k3r

Anyone else think the Nintendo commercial about mushrooms is hilarious? The commercial itself is funny, two brown parents crying about their kid talking about mushrooms (super mario of course) and making it sound like drugs, then to top it off there's the expanding pupil at the end of the commercial. HILARIOUS!
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

quasi-modo

Haven't seen it man. I found a commercial on the nintendo website... but its not the same one.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

WoOdTroll

At first I was like "Wtf are they talkin' about mushrooms?" than it showed the mario crap.

Adron

Is this commercial available somewhere so we others can watch it too?

Blaze

I saw this...I saw it too many times actually, now I hate it.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

j0k3r

Quote from: Blaze on January 04, 2005, 03:08 PM
I saw this...I saw it too many times actually, now I hate it.
Yeah after the second time it's no longer as great.

Arta, I tried searching but came up with nothing.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mephisto

j0k3r

John Vo