• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

pw

Started by quasi-modo, December 15, 2004, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quasi-modo

Hazard: I just become leader of the northeast florida protest warrior chapter. I am about to call our first meeting after I hear some times and dates from members. Have any ideas? How long have you been leading the tampa chapter? My main goal is to surround corrine brown's office. My pal knows where it is, so that is going to be my thing, shut down corrines office for a day. With a permit of course.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

MyndFyre

This would be better suited to a private message, unless you want to share with the rest of us what this "Protest Warrior" thing is and such.  ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Kp

Quote from: MyndFyre on December 15, 2004, 10:54 PM
This would be better suited to a private message, unless you want to share with the rest of us what this "Protest Warrior" thing is and such.  ;)

Actually, it's best-suited to e-mail since Grok banned Hazard.  Presumably that means Hazard cannot receive private messages.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

hismajesty

This would be better suited to a private message, unless you want to share with the rest of us what this "Protest Warrior" thing is and such. ;)

Protest Warrior has been discussed here a lot, including links, videos and a description. Hazard, quasi and I are in it.

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 16, 2004, 05:44 AM
This would be better suited to a private message, unless you want to share with the rest of us what this "Protest Warrior" thing is and such. ;)

Protest Warrior has been discussed here a lot, including links, videos and a description. Hazard, quasi and I are in it.
That is why I posted it openly, because there are more people then just hazard and myself.

ps: when did grok ban hazard?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

cefx-

cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Kp

Quote from: quasi-modo on December 16, 2004, 05:59 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 16, 2004, 05:44 AMProtest Warrior has been discussed here a lot, including links, videos and a description. Hazard, quasi and I are in it.
That is why I posted it openly, because there are more people then just hazard and myself.

Ah, my mistake.  I hadn't paid close enough attention to who was in it, and stepped in primarily to advise that Hazard would not be responding due to the aforementioned unfortunate ban.

Quote from: quasi-modo on December 16, 2004, 05:59 AMps: when did grok ban hazard?
Quote from: Grok30 day ban in effect as of now.
Dec 13 2004.

[Edit: fixed misspelling.]
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

quasi-modo

DARN.

ps: cefx-
Pw is preferectly legal. Its just joining an already organized protest and protesting it. It is okay if done peacefully. If there is violence it is not peaceful, if it is just contradicting the group it can be peaceful. Often times it is the main group who is protesting that acts with hate toward the protest warriors and uses profanity and violence (if you had seen videos of many protests you would know this to be true). Just bcause some ultra-liberal guy says pw is evil does not make it true.
WAR EAGLE!

Forged

So it is for retards?
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

hismajesty

Quote from: Forged on December 16, 2004, 04:25 PM
So it is for retards?

Before calling us retards, care to actually get involved in an intellectual debate with one of us?

Forged

From what I have seen via cefx- it is frivilous...
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Stealth

Quote from: Forged on December 16, 2004, 04:39 PM
From what I have seen via cefx- it is frivilous...

The Valhalla Legends forum Republicans are most definitely not in the same boat as those who post on the ProtestWarrior boards. We use spirited debate and argument rather than flaming and angry words. Anything less would not be tolerated, and (as you can clearly see from the PW forum posts quoted in that article) would make us look absolutely ridiculous.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

hismajesty

ProtestWarriors are supposed to not flame and etc, it makes us look bad. There are some people on the boards there that follow the initial ideology of the group. Alan and Kfir (creators) stress the need to keep cool during debates. Humph.

Arta

Well, I just looked over those forums, and I don't think a single one of them knows what a real-life liberal is... People should stop assuming that Micheal Moore and Al Franken represent all of us.

I'll also add that a stupid conservative is just a stupid as a stupid liberal, and a lot of those people seem stupid!

quasi-modo

Quote from: Arta[vL] on December 16, 2004, 07:54 PM
Well, I just looked over those forums, and I don't think a single one of them knows what a real-life liberal is... People should stop assuming that Micheal Moore and Al Franken represent all of us.

I'll also add that a stupid conservative is just a stupid as a stupid liberal, and a lot of those people seem stupid!
I am offended by that. I do not think of michael more when I think liberal. I think of my beloved arta and adron  ;)

PS: If I want to call someone evil and have people belive me maybe I should type it up and put it on a very basic html page. Then it will definately be true.
WAR EAGLE!