• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Valhalla Legends on WoW

Started by Skywing, December 12, 2004, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cefx-

where are you at now, Adron?
I just started playing after getting Guild Wars "alpha access".
hehe.

peace
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Adron

Hostile

Myself, Grok, Adron, Skywing and Thing still play in a raiding guild, almost every day. So to answer your questions, no we haven't vanished, and yes we still don't have lives. :P

As for the rest of [vL], Mejal plays with us, just not as often. Zakath is on a different server because... he sucks. There I said it! To my knowledge, none of the other members are playing and after seeing us become hopelessly addicted to the game, have been terrified to start playing it.
- Hostile is sexy.

Thing [vL]

QuoteZakath is on a different server because... he sucks.
The sad part about that is, he plays a paladin and actually thinks it's a useful class!

Zakath

Hmmph. That's because you've never seen me play. :)

I'm very, very good. It's not uncommon for people to tell me that I'm the best Paladin they've ever seen.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Grok

Darkminion plays with us on Durotan, and is already over level 40, mage.

shout

I used to have a toon on Durotan... but I was n00b then.

ZX

I play and have been recently wanting to make Alts on servers that I know people play on. People at x86 have been talking about making a Guild on an RPPVP server so we can all play togther. Dont know if any of you guys would want to join us?

QuoteJoE ThE oDD: I just owned warrior
JoE ThE oDD: http://www.x86labs.org:81/forum/index.php/topic,5676.msg67220.html#msg%msg_id%
ZXdropoff: you posted a picture of your wang? 0.o

Krazedx86

Quote from: ZX on May 14, 2006, 02:40 AM
I play and have been recently wanting to make Alts on servers that I know people play on. People at x86 have been talking about making a Guild on an RPPVP server so we can all play togther. Dont know if any of you guys would want to join us?

Yeah, we made a guild called darkwire. Have about 80ish members around lvl20-45. Constantly going up though, if anyone of you would like to play with us we're on Maelstorm and you can send a message to Troten (myself), or Tianos (wires[x86]). You could also just like, message me here or something.  :P

Zakath

I have an alt on Maelstrom. Horde side. =)
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Krazedx86

Quote from: Zakath on August 08, 2006, 11:13 AM
I have an alt on Maelstrom. Horde side. =)

Aww, delete it, make an alliance character, and play with us. =)

Krazedx86

So, we got Grok to come on for 5 minutes!  :P Anyone else wanna come make a character? PST me for guild invite, Troten.

Grok

Yup.  No lag there, that's nice.  Too bad its an (RPPVPOMGLAZERBEAMSPEWPEWPEW) server.  I much prever (Normal) over that.

Krazedx86

:P World PvP is great. Nice lazer gun btw.

vuther.de

I'll IM you krazed when I soon get the game, I want someone to teach me how to correctly play the game and tell me what to get ;)

|