• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

[VB6] need help on bot creation

Started by Gohan, December 10, 2004, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohan

I've been leaurning VB6 (Having trouble actually) and was wondering if anyone could type me up a code for a simple moderation bot? please i really need it for my clan but with school and all i dont really have the time to try and learn it all i get very stressed but please just a simple moderation bot thats all i am asking

Thanks,
Gohan

Meh

LOL, this made me laugh so much  ;D Move to the fun forum  ;)

hismajesty

Just download a bot, such as JavaOp it's much better as far as features, abilities, speed, etc. to do it that way (not to mention easier.) We see this type of thing often here, people with one or two days experience in VB wanting to make a bot and it frankly gets frustrating. These people usually don't get too much help, but if they have specific questions about the language they do. Botmaking isn't something that you should start with, it requires knowledge in a vast variety of subjects.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Gohan

ok for one thing i've been trying to learn vb for about 8 months now i just cant get that good a hang of it because i have to self teach myself and the book that i use which is a college edition book that teaches you only teaches the basics but i sometimes have so much stuff to do that i didnt have time to really try and get the hang of it very well.

Also another thing.
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on December 10, 2004, 06:59 PM
Just download a bot, such as JavaOp it's much better as far as features, abilities, speed, etc. to do it that way (not to mention easier.)

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on December 10, 2004, 07:34 PM
There are many moderation bots you can use:
http://www.madzlair.net/madzb/downloads.php?mode=main&cid=3
any of those would be good.

I Said it is for a Clan Bot thats used for the clan not just some bot i can download if i was going to do that i would use my stealthbot and not even worry about asking.

~Gohan

Falcon[anti-yL]

And how are those bots not clan bots?

Gohan

I Didn't say they weren't i mean a bot code that i could change around to make it specifically for my clan as in the title of the bot the icon etc.  even if i could get a source code of someone elses bot with little thing here and there of what the done and when i make mine i could give them recognition or somnething.

~Gohan

Networks

My god..Someone really needs to put a sign on these forums that says: "SEARCH THE DAMN FORUM FIRST IDIOT."

I've been here a little while and I've seen this same post 15+ times at least.

R.a.B.B.i.T

This site has a lot of great source codes!

Hdx

Quote from: Gohan on December 10, 2004, 07:40 PM
ok for one thing i've been trying to learn vb for about 8 months now
My god man, sorry to ask, but are you umm 'special'?
I got the hang of coding bnet connections within the first 2 months, (*csb within the first day) And I suggest you eaith uer CleanSlateBot to make ytour own bot, or use some other bot that you cant modify. Because honestly from your posts it sounds like you jsut want a bot you can steal, change the names, and call your own. To this i dispise.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

hismajesty

Quote from: Gohan on December 10, 2004, 07:59 PM
I Didn't say they weren't i mean a bot code that i could change around to make it specifically for my clan as in the title of the bot the icon etc. even if i could get a source code of someone elses bot with little thing here and there of what the done and when i make mine i could give them recognition or somnething.

~Gohan

JavaOp is open source. Have fun!

Mephisto

He just wants free code so he can make a few changes and call it his own.  :)

Gohan

wtf ever all i wanted was someone to help me out but i guess that is a little too much to ask so FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Mephisto

True colors revealed at last.  :)
Btw, giving you free source code to a program isn't really help; it's just giving you an easy way out for what someone else had to work hard for.  ^^

hismajesty

Quote from: Gohan on December 11, 2004, 05:50 PM
wtf ever all i wanted was someone to help me out but i guess that is a little too much to ask so FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!
`

We gave you lots of suggestions. Carry on little one.