• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

How old are you?

Started by iago, December 10, 2004, 09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rince

What is worrying is there is a guy in a local town on he is plays on bnet and he is like almost 50 =||||||||||||||||

hismajesty

So? There's people on these forums that are nearing that age. Just because people are oldish doesn't mean they can't have fun!

Rince

* looks around UR 1 ARNY U DNT DENY IT!

hismajesty

Meh

Im guesing he means "Looks around. Your one arnt you? dont deny it.

Stealth

Quote from: Rince on December 18, 2004, 07:12 AM
What is worrying is there is a guy in a local town on he is plays on bnet and he is like almost 50 =||||||||||||||||

How old do you have to be to stop playing videogames? I don't know about you, but I'll be kicking my grandkids' ass at Halo 2! ;)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Meh

Most people when thyey get old play games that they played as kids or tennegaers. My dad plays some tank game that is black and white and looks like it was made with Ascii.

hismajesty

I remember when I was little my dad and I were having a contest to see who could be Mario first on my original Nintendo. I won, and I called him at work to gloat. :)

iago

It's been a couple years since I could really get into a game.  I think it might be because modern games suck.  I never liked FPS games, or 3d games, and everything has moved towards that.  I still enjoy going back and playing my old 2d games sometimes, though. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Meh

Quote from: iago on December 18, 2004, 06:55 PM
It's been a couple years since I could really get into a game.  I think it might be because modern games suck.  I never liked FPS games, or 3d games, and everything has moved towards that.  I still enjoy going back and playing my old 2d games sometimes, though. 
PacMan I love that game. me and my dad try to beat eachothers score on it.

hismajesty

Pacman and Mrs. Pacman are the best arcade games ever invented!

|