• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

i need help on codeing a bot

Started by cdkeymaster, November 29, 2004, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdkeymaster

plz help me code a bot i wanna make my own and see how it go but not sure how to code so plzz help

BaDDBLooD

That's sort of a broad thing to ask, could you maybe explain what you already know/what you want to know?
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

cdkeymaster

or makeing a starcraft cdkey tester or something like that some thing some what ez to do

iago

My bot is 100% open source, and cross-platform compatible:
http://javaop.clan-e1.net
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

cdkeymaster

i don't need open soures i need hlep codeing stuff

Networks

Quote from: cdkeymaster on November 29, 2004, 06:09 PM

Let me make this simple for you while inferring things:
- If you want to leech leave now.
- If you don't know any language (IE: VB6, C/C++, Java etc.), learn a language and then ask this question.
- If you know nothing about sockets then go to www.google.com or make an attempt to search about it and then ask this question.
- You want help coding? What language? What do you need help with? Your being VERY specific (</sarcasm>)
-  If all else fails always remember to search the forum before posting ANYTHING. Everyone hates these the same topics coming up every 8 seconds...

I don't mean to be rude or piss you off but it had to be said, don't feel offended =)

MyndFyre

Read this post.  It has information for newcomers.  While this topic was stickied and the second from the top on this forum anyway, I assume by some quirk of fate that you have somehow missed it, and need to be pointed in the right direction.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: cdkeymaster on November 29, 2004, 06:09 PM
Maybe you can learn to code stuff from the sources?

cdkeymaster

i download some off line but noting comes up i well keep on trying

Falcon[anti-yL]

How can you download sources off line? What language are you going to code your bot in? I might be able to help find a few.

cdkeymaster

not sure i instaldeed it it was missing up i unatedl it and wan i try to re install it it say u allready have run this program on your copmuter but i uninstalled

cdkeymaster

and if i instaled it if it didn't fully unisteall for some reason what fille do i delet here is one i ant sure about office 10 does it ring a bell or i gat a idea

Falcon[anti-yL]

Umm, I have no idea what you just wrote. Rewrite with better spelling at least? And grammar that at least makes sense?

BaDDBLooD

I think he's saying when he uninstalled visual studio, than reinstalled it, it is still showing up as being installed.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.