• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

i need help on codeing a bot

Started by cdkeymaster, November 29, 2004, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon[anti-yL]

Ok, do you see the modify button on the upper right side of your posts? Please use it.

Eternal

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on November 29, 2004, 08:18 PM
I think he's saying when he uninstalled visual studio, than reinstalled it, it is still showing up as being installed.

Impressive - you have a future in language translation if you want it. I have no idea how you managed to work that out!
^-----silly Brit
-----------------------------
www.brimd.com

Soul Taker

Looks like a person made a new forum account to seriously troll.

TangoFour

It would seem that BaDDBLooD is fluent in gibberish

iago

Quote from: Soul Taker on November 30, 2004, 08:24 AM
Looks like a person made a new forum account to seriously troll.

I was thinking the same thing, nobody can really be THAT stupid.  The thing is, people react harshly to trolling here, which makes it funny.  I'm personally a fan of humorous comebacks that everybody can enjoy :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: TangoFour on November 30, 2004, 10:39 AM
It would seem that BaDDBLooD is fluent in gibberish

No just common sense.

not sure i instaldeed it it was missing up i unatedl it and wan i try to re install it it say u allready have run this program on your copmuter but i uninstalled

and if i instaled it if it didn't fully unisteall for some reason what fille do i delet here is one i ant sure about office 10 does it ring a bell or i gat a idea

i instaldeed it = Word Scramble for I Installed It

it was missing up = It was messing up or wasn't working

i unatedl it = Word Scramble for I uninstalled it

and wan i try to re install it = He tried to reinstall it

it say u allready have run this program on your copmuter = The computer gave him a error saying this program has already been installed.

After evaluating, i came up with:

He installed it.  Program didn't work, so he uninstalled it.  He tried to reinstall the program, got the error it's already installed.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Stealth

- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

BaDDBLooD

It's called... GoSuGaMiNg emailing/instant messaging/private messaging me with this stuff.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.